You are not logged in yet! To be able to use all functions and features of our forum, please register or login into your existing user account.

You can also use Third-Party Logins:

LENR Forum

News

Recent Activities

AlainCo -

Replied to the thread EMDrive replicated 3 times, confirmed by NASA ?.

On E-cat world Christophe Calder noticed the claim of EmDrive inventor that he is in contract with a US Aerospace company... I see candidate... Probable Lockheed Martin as they are often in fringe science like LENr or aneutronic fusion... Why not…

News-Feed -

Posted a new thread: Anomalous Propulsion Drive Verified at NASA

Thread
    Feedquote from E-Cat World: „Here’s a very interesting development that has been brought up here on the Always Open thread, and also discussed on vortex-l. An article on Wired Uk by David Hambling reports how a US scientist named Guido Fetta has…

AlainCo -

This article on NextBigFuture give much more details on what the Chinese and Sawyer are preparing already : nextbigfuture.com/2014/07/rene…or-emdrive-with-nasa.html Quote: “ cbandemdrive.jpg Prototype C-band emdrive (The emdrive has been funded by…

AlainCo -

Quote from elkoko: “all very cool! Taking a ticket for Mars soon!” Yes seems much easier if confirmed. at least will be cool for long life satellites, for space probes, an why not for flying car. Shawyer and Yang Juan see even a solution for…

AlainCo -

Liked elkoko’s post in the thread EMDrive replicated 3 times, confirmed by NASA ?.

Like (Post)
    très cool tout cela !!! on prend un billet pour Mars bientôt !!

AlainCo -

It is not antigravity, but if you follow the computation (much more questionable than his tiny results) it could make cars fly. just need a superconductor cavity to support a ton. moving consume energy, but staying just need refilling the cavity with…

Rends -

Replied to the thread NASA - Testing of LENR ECD Thermal Generator by Continuum Energy Technologies.

Quote from Curbina: “I knew that I had seen Continuum Energy Technologies before and that the Heiress affair was related to them, hehe, at one point one does have so much data in the buffer that starts to get a bit messy.” I think that's the aim of…