Answer to Stephan Pomp : a good synthesis of Cold Fusion status facing usual myths.

• Official Post

On Stephan Pomp blog, in a post about some theory of trickeries and the usual Rossi bashing, LENr denial,

http://stephanpomp.blogspot.fr…1298#c4439398307938716939

Øystein Lande made a sequence of post that is in fact a big synthesis where he put back the global situation, that skeptics manipulate by criticizing one by one not considering others , or denying without any consideration for facts.

A good job of synthesis that is worths reading

I keep it for the future and for the newcomers.

EDIT: part 2

• Official Post

In the same line about debunking myth here is a very interesting comment of OmegaZ on E-cat World, about the claims of sold reactors...
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2014…edora/#comment-1760421107

The conclusion is to remember.

• It has been concistently shown by several people that the Lugano test protocol is suspect.

And the believers keep believing, of course, no matter what. It is true, because Rossi.

It is a religion.

• Official Post

it is suspect about thermal calibration.
    Suspect like insufficient precision...
    no reasonable suspicion of fraud.

what is more funny is to see the electric conspiracy theory, which is technically possible with huge complicity of the physicist.
    It is possible, but it is a conspiracy.

now we have to weight the credibility that Industrial Heat pays half a dozen physicist to ruin their career by supporting a scam ...

and that thousands of previous LENR scientists also ruined their career by replicating LENR experiments in dozens of different ways.

it is possible , but question is the probability.

or it works since 1989 based on material science effect on good old quantum physics. I admit I feel more comfortable with that theory than with yours, but yes yours is not impossible. it is improbable.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.