New year present for Alain!

• Hello everybody,

I usually don't write on this forum, even if I read it regulary since years now.
    After all this time, I wanted to give a "present" to Alain to reward him for all his work. Here it is: 978-2226158772

There is another something more I wanted to say. Since the begining of this forum, I could discover many things thanks Alain's work. But there is one thing that I couldn't find there: Biological transmutation.
    As I was reading Jean Paul Biberian's website, I followed some links talking about Biological transmutation experimentations (Nuclear reaction inside a living being, pant or animal (or even inside human body ;) )).
    This kind of experimentation seems to be quite old (the first one was made in 1799 (!) by a french scientist, another one more recent (1970)). I would like to ear what you guys think about it. ^^
    Here is the link to J.P. Biberian's website for Biological transmutations: http://www.cryofusion.org/FR/biotrans.php

Happy new year!

• Official Post

It seems to be teh ISBN of 978-2226158772
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Verite…au-Sciences/dp/2226158774

about water memory.

I admit i am conservative without further information, but this have proven to be sometime unjustified.

Biological transmutation are really hard to swallow for me but there is intriguing result.
    If I was the boss of research I would ask for efforts to replicate and explains all past result.

the finding of Celani&al in Chernobyl water, where bacteria seems to eats radioactivity and mercury are amazing...
    http://www.fractalfield.com/ce…TransmutingMicrozymas.pdf

unlike excess heat and associate transmutations observed in highly loaded hydrides, I am open doubtful.

• You'r right!

I pointed you out this book because, even if one doesn't believe that water could store and send electromagnetic waves, the story about Benveniste and what he thinks he discovered is a very good example of how non-mainstream experiences are considered, despite results and reproductivity.
    I thought you would be insterested to see how a few persons of influence can destroy a career (where Nature plays an important role!).
    One could think that those cases, like cold fusion, are exceptions, but it is in fact "normal". Nowadays, many nobel prize laureates had to fight for their findings (e.g. quasicrystal (Chemistry Nobel 2011) or super-resolved fluorescence microscopy (Chemistry Nobel 2014)).

So you already knew about biological transmutations. I never read about it here, so I thought you wasn't aware.
    Thank you for the fascinating link!!

• Official Post

in fact the context is quite different.

first water memory is supported by the strong lobby of homeopathy, with billions of existing market.

Cold Fusion have no serious lobby, at best the free energy fan who rather put bad reputation to the domain, and trillions of existing industry who will lose all, and billions of academic budget to stop.

As far as I know the initial replicated experiments was replicated, but a replicable artifact was identified.
    for cold fusion there was no surviving artifacts and beside many increasing success.

anyway the reaction of the community was violent in both case, and probably water memory did not help cold fusion as it was a success of skepticism. lazy people tend to reuse successful strategy without checking the preconditions.
    My position is that good science don't need to be protected as it is strong enough to face bad science. what the scientific community rather did is protecting their dogma, right or wrong, preventing it to face data.
    when the official science is good, it prevent good arguments to spread.
    on the opposite when official science is wrong it finally ridicule official science, challenging good science.
    I am afraid that Science will suffer from LENR fiasco. Time to invest in pseudo-science.

now on water memory if new experiments show reliable evidence, it is time to investigate. I did not investigate to have an opinion.
    in the 1920s-30s scientists were investigating parapsychology and this was good, as they spotted fraudsters and dared to consider real blackswan (not so easily though).

• Indeed, there is a lot of differences between LENR and memory water. I was only talking about the "fringe science" side of both subjects.

About the replication of water memory (I don't really like this term... :s), no artifact has been identified as far as I know. Many people suggested that the results could come from some artifact or errors, nut all those claims was not relevant or have been already checked and proven not to be the answer of the effects observed.
    It went so far that, just by playing the waves (kH ranges) near an allergic heart caused the same reaction as giving it the medicament. No high dilution used at all!

Once again, I am just pointing out the reaction of the "head" of science toward "unauthorized" science, despite the results of many scientists worldwide.

About LENR, I don't think that a minor failure would damage LENR a lot. There is too much players having good results, reactors prototypes are already on the run. Big investors are not affraid anymore.
    Even a big failure would not kill LENR anymore, it went too far now. We just have to be patient! :P

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.