Bill Gates hints at personal engagement in LENR in his Annual Letter

• Official Post

On twitter, Mats Lewan have found hints of Bill gates engagement in LENR technology, as solution to climate change and poverty. The few sentences are inside his Annual Letters and all characteristics of the new energy he describes are only satisfied by LENR (cheaper, on demand, no CO2, 15 year to develop) , and Bill confirms he invest his time personally as it was stated for his visit to ENEA LENR research coordinator.

[news=55,meta][/news]

• I fully agree with Bill's ideas about the climate change. The question is if we are not too late already. That does not mean that we should not try our best to avoid that disaster. But there are also other reasons why we should bring LENR to fruitation as soon as possible: people on this world need food and water. The longer we wait with solving this, the more unstable the world Wil become. I believe that world wide anachy is on the brink of happening and that can only be avoided by prosperity for all the people in the world. LENR can bring us that and for that reason we should all do our best to pus this forward. I am happy that Bill is on our side!

• Actually, as far as I know, Bill Gates never, ever has mentioned lenr anywhere.
    Wishfull thinking: that is what lenr alchemy is all about.

• Official Post

right he just visited Violante who only business is coordinating LENr research, and lake hint of an energy that can influence climate in 15 years, and which is nuclear, cheap, realist...
    this eliminate hot fusion, fission, renewable, fossils...

that he did not state it directly may be meaningful.
    is he afraid of name calling?

• Actually, as far as I know, Bill Gates never, ever has mentioned lenr anywhere.

He definitely talked about it when he visited the Italian National Agency for New Technologies (ENEA) cold fusion laboratory. The people there told me he spent all day talking about it. You can see photos of him talking with various experts during that meeting here:

http://foto.ilmessaggero.it/bi…ea_di_frascati-90096.html

Here is description of the visit in English:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014…-does-he-know-about-lenr/

• The real question is whether Bill Gates has invested any money in any LENR project. However, even if he has, it doesn't prove anything except his interest. It is not evidence that LENR works. And it most certainly is not evidence that Rossi is honest.

• @Mary Yugo
    Well ... why should the behaviour of Bill Gates prove anything apart from the fact the he is interested in LENR? Don't be scared!
    Anyway, I would guess Mr. Gates and some of his friends, like Warren Buffett, tend to know a bit more than the average people do ...
    Let us see. There's still some time.
    Enjoy now your scepticism Mary Yugo!
    The tidal wave is coming, and probably Bill Gates will surf it. Uhuhuhuhuhuh

I would guess Mr. Gates and some of his friends, like Warren Buffett, tend to know a bit more than the average people do .

They seem to know enough to stay far away from Mr. Rossi, do they not? And Dick Smith, the billionaire, also knew to stay away from Defkalion after he got a bit of help from some skeptical folks including me. It seems we were right, weren't we? Or do you expect those unpleasant crooks to resurrect themselves?

• The real question is whether Bill Gates has invested any money in any LENR project. However, even if he has, it doesn't prove anything except his interest. It is not evidence that LENR works. And it most certainly is not evidence that Rossi is honest.

How did you get from Bill Gates to Rossi?!

• Official Post

What Bill gates said is that he invested no money from his foundation in that technology assessment, but his own personal money.

What Woodford fund manage said is that they did "due dilligence " since 2.5 years and we see they invested 50M$ in [lexicon]IH[/lexicon].

What Darden have done is investing 11M$ in Rossi to get some "right" on his technology.
    What Darden have done is negociate with Chinese authority to create a technology transfer including a chapter on NiH LENR.
    What Darden have said is to have funded Rossi only after TPR1 (Ferara) and his own test done by independent experts.

What LENR-Invest have done is making due dilligence before investing in Brillouin, and saying that those who express interest and respect NDA can see the report.

The Western academic consensus is the one you support, that there is no reality in what is happening and media.

What those people have done is not coherent with that consensus, and they have done it while knowing it was not a consensus, and you can imagine easily the double checked everything.

The Japanese authorities consider that LENr is worth making research program.
    So think the Chinese.
    The Indian scientist of BARC initially considered that LENr was a reality that USA tried to prevent other countries to benefit.
    Then they considered they were just stupid, but since they are controlling the academic bodies and scientific journals who decide on who is respectable, they decided to stop.

Now you can imagine you are smarter than they are all together, each independently.
    I would not bet on it.

• I'm trying to get through to Bill Gates about this project;
    Chemonuclear Fusion is a type of low
    energy nuclear fusion that has been shown to produce energy in two
    experiments. Aneutronic nuclear fusion can provide unlimited electric
    power without polluting the environment with radioactive waste and
    greenhouse emissions. Chemonuclear processes in small dense white
    dwarf stars accelerate the rate of nuclear fusion and cause them to
    explode in spectacular supernova explosions. Three experiments
    already showed it works.

We started the Chemonuclear Fusion
    Project is to raise awareness of this new and vitally important
    source of environmentally clean energy and to promote research and
    development. See our video on our INDIGOGO crowdfunding page

https://www.indiegogo.com/proj…usion-reactor/x/9584895#/

• Official Post

The fact that the article was not blocked like for FT and The Economist last year, is interesting.
    It is like the falling of the Berlin wall, the Wall was a phantom in many place and it is only a phantom that collapsed because of a misunderstanding that nobody corrected.

The anti-LENR wall is getting phantomatic.

• Official Post

22 Feb 2016 - Bill Gate are optimistic !

I'm so optimistic about the world’s ability to make a miracle happen that I’m willing to make a prediction. Within the next 15 years—and especially if young people get involved—I expect the world will discover a clean energy breakthrough that will save our planet and power our world.

Energy research

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.gatesnotes.com/2016-Annual-Letter

Is this why he's so optimistic?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.