"Update" New report by Alexander Parkhomov

• Official Post

Here is a new updated report by Alexander Parkhomov (in russian!):
    2015.01.31 official link at yandex.sk
    This report shows more details about his expriment.

Update: Human English Translation from @Peter Gluck

Until we have an complete English translated version of the report, you can try to translate with google translate:
    1. goto https://translate.google.com/?tr=f&hl=de
    2. Choose your downloaded pdf
    3. Select Russian on the left side
    4. Choose your language on the right side

• Official Post

The last slide says according to google translate:

Findings
    Experiments with the analog high-heat generator Rossi, loaded with a mixture of lithium aluminum hydride and nickel, showed that temperatures of about 1100 about C or higher
    This device does produce more energy than it consumes.
    The level of ionizing radiation during the reactor is not significantly higher than background indicators. Neutron flux density not higher 0.2 neutrons / cm2

• I will translate it this afternoon, I ask you to help me with the
    tables and images.
    The report 2 has added to 1 more experiments but as far I see no longer
    times yet.
    I have discovered a video about the lab also in Russian and very detailed and long at:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Much work to do,
    Peter

• Official Post

Not fancy, but an automatic translation.
    Google translate!

• Last Night, I read the Widon-Larson reports that form the theoretical basis for explaining the Rossi and now parkhomov reactor experiments. Their theory
    has inspired some ideas for increasing the output those reactors. If you are interested in building prototype nickel-proton-lithium reactors contact Neil Farbstein at
    [email protected]

• @David
    As I also said on e-catworld, I suggest to use Amara to coordinate the creation of subitltles for Parkhomov (and other?) videos:
    http://www.amara.org/it/videos…aboratorii-parkhomova-ag/
    Somebody already added the Russian subs.
    Everybody can add their translations (Wikipedia style) to the page and the video + subtitles can then be embedded on a web page simply by clicking on "Embed Code".

Sorry for my English. It's my job.
    Currently only a few minutes, added the subtitle, but plans to add the entire video subtitles. Since I have every day a little time for this to work, it may take up to 3-4 days. Perhaps there who want to help, or to dedicate this work the whole day.

Update 1: made 17 minutes of video

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.