I'm just a bit wired at the moment who exactly is doing a replication now.
So I thought how about making a list where we summarize all known replicators?
Current known replicators:
- @Alexander Parkhomov (already two successful runs with published data)
- Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project (in preparation)
- @brian ahern (in preparation)
- jean-paul biberian France (in preparation) Link to blogg
- ugo.abundo Italian group - Open Power Association (in preparation)
- Jack Cole
- Brian Albiston Brian Albiston Link
- me356 28 March 2015 Link
- Denis Vasilenko Russia link
- June 6 - 2015 China Institute of Atomic Energy (CIAE) Zong Sheng Jiang.
- June 19 - 2015 Physics Department of Moscow University - (Igor Stepanov, MEI Nguyen Quoc Chi, Yuri Malakhov )
Update 2019-08-01 by David Nygren
Tadahiko Mizuno reports increased excess heat. Link
In the coming months, several members are planning to try to replicate these results. Below we will continuously summarize which ones.
Norrønt : Norway company. Planning replication attempts