I'm just a bit wired at the moment who exactly is doing a replication now.
So I thought how about making a list where we summarize all known replicators?
Current known replicators:
- @Alexander Parkhomov (already two successful runs with published data)
- Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project (in preparation)
- @brian ahern (in preparation)
- jean-paul biberian France (in preparation) Link to blogg
- ugo.abundo Italian group - Open Power Association (in preparation)
- Jack Cole
- Brian Albiston Brian Albiston Link
- me356 28 March 2015 Link
- Denis Vasilenko Russia link
- June 6 - 2015 China Institute of Atomic Energy (CIAE) Zong Sheng Jiang.
- June 19 - 2015 Physics Department of Moscow University - (Igor Stepanov, MEI Nguyen Quoc Chi, Yuri Malakhov )
Update 2019-08-01 by David Nygren
Tadahiko Mizuno reports increased excess heat. Link
In the coming months, several members are planning to try to replicate these results. Below we will continuously summarize which ones.
@DENEUM Estonian company. Here are a Video from 2019.08.01. Planning replication attempts soon.
Norrønt : Norway company. Planning replication attempts
MFMP: Planning replication attempts. magicsound keeps us updated when they start.