MFMP: New Dog-Bone run tomorrow!

• Let's move on by this e-cat fiasco and use a reactor charge that produces 100% reproducibility. The material for the reactor requires special equipment for producing submicron particles and long processing time. The process to produce the RAGOEL reactor material I've documented and will publish if anyone is interested in replicating the fusion reaction. No high pressure is developed in this process and consequently no explosion hazard. There is a problem with runaway reaction and meltdown unless carefully monitored though.

I would be interested in taking a look at your protocol and undertaking a replication.

• ... The process to produce the RAGOEL reactor material I've documented and will publish if anyone is interested in replicating the fusion reaction. ...

Please do publish this information. I am certain we will find it interesting, and I suspect that replication would occur. This presumes that cost is not prohibitive.

Thank you for offering to share. We appreciate it.

• RAGOEL reactor material is a submicron particle size suspension of NiO on fiberfrax. The reactor is inexpensive, main cost is mill and Variac controllers.

A NiO slurry of 10 percent by weight NiO in amyl acetate is ball milled for one week in a ceramic mill. The slurry should be a colloidal suspension, if not continue milling until colloidal by Stokes Law definition.

Prepare the high temperature furnace liner material "fiberfrax" by hydrogen firing followed by vacuum firing both at ~1000 C for several hours each.

Cool the fiberfrax and soak the NiO slurry into the fiberfrax until saturated. This material after drying is used to load a nichrome wire wound high temp alumina tube.

This reactor is fitted with tubing to allow hydrogen flow and chromel-alumel thermocouples are inserted into to reactor for temperature monitoring.

At 830 C fusion will occur with meltdown unless carefully monitored. I haven't the nerve or patience to replicate this, be very careful because of the flammable/explosive nature of the hydrogen. Good luck.

• Should have added to the previous post that the fiberfrax vacuum firing only requires a production level furnace. I used a turbo pumped system that worked at 10^-7 torr.
    The critical part is the NiO slurry that results in the reactor effectiveness. Failure to achieve fusion will probably be because of the NiO interaction distance. Reproducibility at several Angstroms would be required. The source of the NiO slurry I used was from a different operation in the plant that had been milling for a few months. Particle size determination with a sedimentation rate analyzer failed if I recall correctly because the size was colloidal.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.