Andrea Rossi on E-cat: the 1 MW plant delivered to our Customer will end between November 2015 and February 2016.

• Official Post

Andrea rossi answered today on his blog JoNP, that the 1MW power plant that is under field test for 400Days will be
    "delivered to our Customer will end between November 2015 and February 2016."

He explained before that their target was 365 functioning days over 400.

Note: The concept of "delivered" in industry mean that the responsibility of exploiting the device is transferred to the client, who state formally that he is satisfied by the result which respect his contractual requirements. It seems clear today from Rossi's messages that the plant is already on-site and producing heat, but that it still have to prove it's reliability and performance.

Let us wish he reach his target on-time.

[news=62,meta][/news]

• Sorry but does this mean that the power plant has already been delivered to the customer and the field test will end betwen November and February OR
    That the power plant will be delivered to the customer between November and February?

UPDATE - I just checked the original blog and I see it is the field test that ends Nov-Feb

• Official Post

from what I heard,
    the 13 plants is a misunderstanding...
    It seems that one prototype was sold to a military entity under NDA.
    Jed Rothwell (Mats does not say so differently) answered on that subject saying that Rossi often deform reality to hide some errors, is not clear, exaggerate, but that sometime some of his original claims are very exact and surprising... This seem to be the case for that single sale.

Afterward as I remember the client asked for fixing many problems on the powerplant.
    Beside that Rossi announced he had pre-sale, probably only verbal options, seemingly conditional to fixing the prototype.
    It seems clear that those sales never happened.

one problems with "Rossi Says" is that it is often not clear, exaggerated, wishfull and then amplified by fans, deformed by skeptic, converted in straw-man ... hard to know what happened really.

It seems that what Rossi said is mostly based on a reality, but first we have to find what he said, if it was dream, hope, bad excuse, plan, or done... then guess if it was exaggerated, understated... then see how it was deformed by both camps...
    There have been also huge strategy change, cause by money shortage and Cherokee agreement.
    Commercial and business practices seems unrespectful sometime, like with license owners.

I remember of his initial home E-cat, the the sales offer, then Cherokee closed all.

Best tactic is to wait for serious announce by Tom Darden ;)

The announces of the 1MW powerplant seems serious but on the details (components, technology, usage...) there are probably many misunderstanding, and sure some optimism.

I take recent answer as a message not to expect anything before 2016. This does not mean it will be good in 2016.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.