Rossi is not indispensable anymore for Industrial Heat

• Official Post

As you can read on our Rossi Blog Reader, Frank Acland asked Rossi whether IH is able to bring the e-cat tech without his further help to market.
    He answered:

Frank Acland:
    Absolutely yes: as I answered also to Mark Ellenbroek, I am very useful to the Team, but no more indispensable as I was one year ago.
    This said, it’s quite unlikely that I retire, at least until God leaves me on this world.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• Official Post

It is quite common in that kind of agreement for an inventor to be paid in free shares of the joint-venture company.

the 13million in Cherokee announce was probably just cash for the company, and rossi just get shares to became billionaire, and a position as Chief-scientist to pay the rent.

• Maybe the deal between IH and Rossi was as follows:
    IH: "You reveal to us how an E-cat can be made and we make a working reactor. If it works, then we offer you $ 13 M and a place to develop a 1MW plant that must be brought to one of our customers. You are further free to do any new development as you like. If the 1MW plant works and to full satisfaction of our customer during 365 of the 400 days, we offer you full support for commercialization of the E-cat, which you can supply under your own name. We will take 50% of your profit".

What do you think?

• Official Post

another classic is :

we fund you a test, with third party, neither US nor Italian...
    if it does not work:
    your dream is broken in public (by swedish physicist)
    if it work :
    we create a joint venture : IH.
    you bring the technology and own half of the company, plus a position as chief scientist
    we bring 13 million cash to the company and own half of the company. we brink also our name, network and public relation.

if it does not work we lose 13 million, and you lose your job, and your dream.
    if it work you win half of a company that is much more valuable than 13 million, and we win the same minus 13 million.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.