Translating Videos - What happens in Russia ?

• Official Post

Something worth translating?

http://my.mail.ru/mail/gopri/video/597/1504.html

I would like that we form a group, and that we teach us to translate Russian videos, good if people become aware of what is happening in Russia. Let me know if you have any experience.

Video - How to make subtitles

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New movie from Russian today.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watched the entire video and here are comments:

- This video is a fragment of one of the installments of popular science program on Russian TV called "Black holes. White Spots". This particular program was broadcasted on 02/26/15 and showed footage of the CNF seminar in the Peoples' Friendship University of Moscow on 01/29/15
    - Most of the things discussed there are a common knowledge for the participants of the LENR-FORUM, so I see no need for a complete translation, but I can highlight few moments:
    1. TV crew of the Culture Channel (Телеканал Культура) was there for the filming of the seminar and they showed interviews with Parkhomov, Prosvirnov and Samsonenko - three well known proponents if the CNF/LENR among Russian scientific community. An interesting moment came out of the interview with Samsonenko, who said that sometimes ago he was offered a research topic and funding by academic Baraboshkin to disprove the CNF theory. After two years of experimentation (done still in the Soviet Union) he and his group came to conclusion that the CNF phenomenon is real. There was also footage of Filimonenko, probably the most prominent Russian scientist (deceased in 2013) in the CNF field where narrator explains the lack of success of Filimonenko in promoting this direction in Soviet science by potential disruption of the carbohydrate based economy, uselessness of this discovery for the nuclear weapons and also the fact that this was a very strange, inexplicable nuclear physics.
    2. Another moment worth highlighting was that interest of Bill Gates and his foundation in the LENR research was also mentioned, however there they said that Bill Gates is betting on the LENR devices based on deuterium and palladium. However, program says that patent for the deuterium-palladium heat producing reactor is with Siberian scientist Vitaliy Kirkinskiy

• This is a wonderful initiative! I very much appreciate the efforts of the volunteers, and am certain that these types of initiative-driven translation efforts for important but under-funded topics will prove to be very productive and useful in the years to come.

Thank you!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.