Interview of Yogi Srivastava and Alan Widom

• Official Post

LENRG publish a small interview of Yogi Srivastava

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Amond the subject he covers, I caught his description of the problem to train young research, and the problem that LENR may kill their career.

Too bad, He don't cover his theory. Anyway there are conference on Internet. On of the best is probably the one made for CERN.

• Official Post

This video is a small interview of Alan Widom, author of the electroweak theory of LENR with Yogi, and co founder of Clean Nuclear Power LLC in Switzerland, with Yogi again...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know Alain. Nearly all YouTube stuff works for me with my outdated MacBook running an outdated Firefox. Things are getting much less friendly on the old Mac since I cannot update Plugins, Firefox, Adobe etc. because the 10.5.8 OSX is no longer supported. I suppose I'm going to have to yield and buy something newer. Someone suggested the Apple Mavericks OS, which is free, but I first have to buy a regular old 10.6 or higher OSX in order to "upgrade" to Mavericks.

Since it all seems like a marketing ploy, rather than patronize them any further, I'm thinking of moving over to something in Linux.

See added comment above, as of March 24 or perhaps earlier, it is now working.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.