FAKE!!! Что разорит энергетические и добывающие компании

• Official Post

THIS ARTICLE IS A FAKE INTERVIEW OF FRANCESCO CELANI. CELANI DENY IT ON 22PASSI.
    http://22passi.blogspot.it/2015/03/falsa-intervista-attribuita.html?fb_ref=Default

http://www.dsnews.ua/future/ch…e-kompanii-08032015121200
    http://kievinfo.cinfoo.com/news-35694.html

Старший научный сотрудник Центра Фраскати Национального института ядерной физики о новом виде топлива, которое изменит мир

Холодный ядерный синтез - одна из крупнейших научных мистификаций современности. Долгое время большинство физиков отказывались обсуждать даже саму возможность подобной реакции. Тем не менее были и те, кто пытался доказать, что такие реакции не просто возможны, но и могут быть использованы для производства энергии. Один из таких физиков - Франческо Челани, старший научный сотрудник Центра Фраскати Национального института ядерной физики, участвовавший в экспериментах на Большом адронном коллайдере, работавший с создателем знаменитого генератора Energy Catalyzer, или E-Cat, Андреа Росси. С ним "ВД"

• Official Post

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax propose something credible analysisng the structure of the claims :
    -> a fan of Rossi.

the content of the article is
    - LENR exist
    - the story of E-cat, with the old 1MW plant, the tests...
    - it is disruptive for oil market.

nothing in the claim is surprising for us, but it was abnormal that Celani talk of E-cat, and not of his own research.

The side news, is that on 22passi, he claims he have something :

Quote from Francesco Celani

Some of the results are, from the point of view SCIENTIFIC, revolutionaries.

• There were two comments on this article in this business news internet publication called Business Capital (Деловая Столица) in Russian language from Kiev, Ukraine. One comment from Alain stating that interview was a fake and one from the author, Tatiana Gromova, who said that she had a phone interview with Mr. Celani of Frascati Lab in the middle of February of this year. Since this was a phone interview, it would be more difficult to confirm authenticity of a person that author spoke to or even the fact that interview took place. Let's leave it on the author's conscience if this indeed was a real interview or something lesser than that. As a general observation, mass media environment has not been the healthiest in Ukraine since the events of February of last year. Outside of the fact that Ukraine has prohibited all of Russian TV channels under threat of persecution for broadcasting or even setting up satellite system to view Russian TV (except for one TV station Dozhd' belonging to Russian opposition), within the media in that country, supporting just one side of the story, there is a much greater propensity for publishing all kinds of fakes that propagate as an avalanche when one publication releases an article referring to non-existent or greatly distorted article in some of the more reputable world media outlets and the other ones reprint from that publication. That situation got the point that there is even one of the well known Ukrainian journalists, Anatoliy Shariy (Анатолий Шарий) who asked and received political asylum in one of the Western countries, and who is posting daily videos that are exposing those fakes, here is the link to the channel for those interested. I don't want to cast a shadow on this publication, dsnews.ua, since I don't know them well, but to my great disappointment, from a country with significant degree of press freedom in 2013, Ukraine has turned into a state where journalists and media outlets are persecuted both, by government and the neo-nazi mob for the differing opinions.

• Official Post

It seems complicated.

Anyway, that interview, did not state anything new, erroneous, or surprising. only the name of Celani was interesting, and since he denies it....

This country is in trouble, people who lived together before are in war now.
    Is it linked to that problem ? I don't know.

What I see make me full of compassion and horror about both sides who are lost in what I interpret as a groupthink. I feel that EU and worst of all USA put gasoline on the fire. An erroneous interview on LENR is not a a war crime, unlike some fake tweet. :(

Peace on all, even those who use the same symbols as those who nearly killed my family, or the family of some great LENR scientists, first of all Fleischmann. I wish good LENR, good business, good trading, carsharing and AirBnB to both sides... May love and business make people able to live together, or at least separate...

We should not forget that among hour Heroes, there is Fleischmann who escaped from the Nazi, Vladimir Vysotsky who is from Ukraine, I don't care on which side, I respect both sides, as my family have been on both sides of the riffle, both side of the B52.
    We respect many Russian scientist, who may have different positions , as we all in Europe, from both side of the cold war, as North-American, and other continents.

This fight is tearing our families apart, by blood spread, by new horrors and by horrific symbols awakened.

It is more important to focus on helping LENR, because it have the potential to create enough business and save resources, so that war will became useless, at least for few decades, in most places.

• Дорогие
    коллеги, по моему мнению, после
    экспериментов А.Г. Пархомова никаких
    сомнений в реальности процессов,
    происходящих в реакторе Росси –
    нет.
    Попробуем продвинуться немного дальше.
    Я предлагаю обсудить возможность
    содания условий для инициирования этой
    реакции с помощью импульсного
    адиабатичкеского сжатия.

Поскольку
    частицы реагентов имеют размеры в
    неколько нанометров, то они могут
    находиться во взвешенном состоянии
    достаточное время, необходимое для
    поведения эксперимента
    (буду благодарен если кто нибудь
    определт скорость сидементации частиц
    никеля взвешенных в смеси 90 ПРОЦЕНТОВ
    Ar И 10 ПРОЦЕННТОВ ВОДОРОДА)
    Тогда при адиабатичеком сжатии при
    начальном давлении 1атм и начальной
    температуре 400 С можно получить:

давление36атм и температуру 952С при степени сжатия 20 (отношениеначального объема к минимальному)

давление 59 температуру 1055С степень сжатия 30
    40 1134С 40
    50 1198 С 50
    577 1668С 200 установка выдерживает10000атм.
    .Такие эксперименты
    легко осуществить в одноимпульсной
    поршневой установке. Например, в
    лаборатории 24 ИНХС РАН .

..Лаборатория
    создана в мае 2003 г слиянием лабораторий
    "Плазмохимии" и "Физикохимии
    импульсных процессов" (Зав. лаб.
    д.ф.-м.н. Ю.А. Лебедев). В 1973 г. существовавшая
    в Институте c 1959 г. лаборатория
    "Радиационной химии" в связи с
    изменением направления исследований
    была переименована в лабораторию
    "Плазмохимии" (Зав. лаб.: с 1959 по
    1988 гг. д.ф.-м.н Л.С. Полак (1908-2002 гг.), с 1988
    по 2003 гг. д.ф.-м.н. Д.И. Словецкий). В 1976 г.
    из нее выделилась группа "Физикохимии
    импульсных процессов", преобразованная
    затем в лабораторию (Зав. лаб.: с 1976 по
    1989 гг. д.х.н. Ю.А. Колбановский, с 1989 по
    1996 гг. д.ф.-м.н. А.А. Овсянников (1937-1996
    гг.), с 1996 гг. д.ф.-м.н. Ю.А. Лебедев)

Эта установка снабжена
    датчиком давления, по показаниям
    которого можно судить о протекании
    реакции, вычислить скорость реакции,
    количество выделенной механической
    энергии, переданной поршню.

Если удастся возбудить
    реакцию, то можно подумать о создании непрерывно действующего
    аппарата на базе дизеля.
    Предпочитаю получить отзыв по адресу [email protected]

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.