Let us work together to build a publically accessible 2 kW reactor

• I've made a working p + P reactor.
    First abandon the e-cat core charge involvement with nickel and substitute a special form of nickel oxide. Fusion initiates at a critical temperature and if well controlled will operate self sustained to produce steam to drive a high pressure turbine. Same turbines now used for boiling water fission reactors. No more need for uranium or thorium and consequent problems with environmental damage.

I think we should think about the use of the resonant frequency of water simultaneously with the polarization of nickel to improve the movement of ions HYDROGEN simultaneously with the ability of palladium to absorb large quantities HYDROGEN in an area with high alternating electromagnetic pulse of 100.000 volt ac :?:

• Sorry I wasn't clear on this. Water will not enter the reactor core, it will be used as an outer coolant to produce steam to drive a turbine.

• hello again.I now that you using clear hydrogen and nickel powder τo achieve molecular changes of nickel as rossi theory has done.Just i think that is the other way to use
    water with deuterium and do ilektrolisi but crusial is to excite the water with the resonate frequency of 42,7 khz in 150 db simultaneously with the electrolysis of water using anodes parallel layers of nickel and palladium cathode aluminum inside of high electromagnetic envirοment to change spin of H_ the which was absorbed in large quantities from the palladium and contacting nickel excited causes his precession .

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.