22passi: Canadian report on defence operational energy, include a short summary on LENR

• Official Post

Note that this report cite another report which I caught up recently without much attention.
    David Fojt find it too, and I realize it is interesting

"Canada LENR Report 153-102300-REPT-001.pdf"

@barty I cannot upload it here even in zip... strange.

I uploaded the shorter report also.

edit by barty: uploaded the full report after fixing server config:

• Official Post

"This report documents the results of a limited, informal assessment of available information on
    the subject of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) or, to use more recent terminology,
    Condensed Matter Nuclear Science(CMNS), and previouslyreferred to as ―Cold Fusion‖ (CF)
    This review was performed in response to an enquiry received from staff at Natural Resources
    Canada / Defence Research and Development Canada concerning the claimed development of LENR technology for small
    -scale energy sources, which has been reported in various forms of mass media.Information on CF/LENR/CMNS
    was obtained through internet searches, a literature search performed by AECL Library Services and, in some cases, through the advice of external contacts"

Shows the Canadian government was curious about LENR. Other than that, as they admit, this report was based largely on LENR websites. Good to know someone has been reading our stuff for the past 6 years! Big brother IS watching us after all so everyone better be on their best behavior. :)

Unfortunately there is a lot of Rossi and Solar Hydrogen Trends (SHT) in the short version. Understandable considering this was researched before 2013 when Rossi appeared more credible. Since then, SHT went down in flames as a hoax, and Rossi *may* be close to doing the same.

The longer version is a more broad based compilation of the recent history, with good emphasis on others in the field...though it is nonetheless gleaned from the web, and informal talks with insiders.

Fun to glance over. Thx for posting.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.