A Question to Alexander Parkhomov about Reactor isolation

• Official Post

I would like to ask a question to [lexicon]Alexander Parkhomov[/lexicon], if he is still around in this Forum:

In your last experiment you used Direct Current to drive your heater coil, thus you proved that Rossi was wrong when he was saying that
    "specific electromagnetic pulses" with a frequency spectrum shown in the lugano report are needed to start the reactions.

Thus, could it be possible to generate the static magnetic field by a permanent magnet and isolate the reactor so that it runs without electrical input power? This would be much more convincing.

Kind regards!

• Я хотел(а) бы задать вопрос Александру Пархомову, если он по-прежнему принимает участие в этом форуме:

В своем последнем эксперименте вы использовали прямой ток для подачи на катушку нагревателя, т.е. таким образом вы доказали что Росси был неправ, когда он говорил что "определенные электромагнитные импульсы" описанные в Lugano Paper необходимы для запуска реакции. Таким образом, считаете ли вы, что было бы возможно сгенерировать статическое магнитное поле с помощью постоянного магнита и изолировать реактор таким образом чтобы он мог работать без внешней подачи электричества. Это выглядело бы горзадо более убедительно.

Большое спасибо!

• Я хотел(а) бы задать вопрос Александру Пархомову, если он по-прежнему принимает участие в этом форуме:

В своем последнем эксперименте вы использовали прямой ток для подачи на катушку нагревателя, т.е. таким образом вы доказали что Росси был неправ, когда он говорил что "определенные электромагнитные импульсы" описанные в Lugano Paper необходимы для запуска реакции. Таким образом, считаете ли вы, что было бы возможно сгенерировать статическое магнитное поле с помощью постоянного магнита и изолировать реактор таким образом чтобы он мог работать без внешней подачи электричества. Это выглядело бы горзадо более убедительно.

Большое спасибо!

Я не вижу необходимости в магнитном поле

• [Quote = 'Alexander like (a) to ask a question Parkhomov Alexander, if he continues to participate in this forum: In his last experiment you use direct current to be supplied to the heater coil, ie so you have proven that Rossi was wrong when he said that "certain electromagnetic pulses" described in Lugano Paper needed to initiate a response. Thus, do you think that it would be possible to generate a static magnetic field by a permanent magnet and isolate the reactor so that it could operate without an external supply of electricity. It would look more convincing gorzado. Thank you! [/ quote] I do not see the need for a magnetic field [/ quote]
    M Parkhomov, You are doing an marvelous job on showing to the mankind that LENR is real and probably the next energy source for centuries. Mankind will always be eternally indebted of your work.

Regarding specifically to your answer, I'm not agree with you. There is an AC field generated by the heating coil. It would be easy to make a DC field instead and look at the behavior of the reactor. Secondly, to remove any doubt, the reactor should be tested with a EM field shield (Stainless steel for example)

• Official Post

Я не вижу необходимости в магнитном поле

I am glad to hear from you which implies you are fine and healthy I hope!

Maybe you are right and neither magnetic nor electric fields are needed to start the reactions in contrast to what Rossi said.

What do you think about trying to heat the reactor with black coal? If supplied with enough oxygen it will also burn at 1000°C.
    Even more if you supply enough oxygen.

This way we could get rid of the magnetic field generated by the heater coil and find out if we just need thermal power input to ignite the reactions!

• Official Post

@ [lexicon]Alexander Parkhomov[/lexicon]

Я рад услышать от вас что подразумевает , что вы хорошо и здоровым я надеюсь!

Может быть, вы правы, и ни в магнитном ни электрические поля , необходимые для запуска реакции в отличие от того, что сказал Росси .

Что вы думаете о попытке нагрева реактора с каменного угля ? Если поставляется достаточно кислорода будет также гореть при 1000 ° С .
    Даже больше, если вы поставлять достаточно кислорода.

Таким образом, мы могли бы избавиться от магнитного поля, генерируемого нагревательной спирали и выяснить, если мы просто должны вход тепловой энергии , чтобы зажечь реакцию !

Александр I использовал переводчик в интернете. Может быть, это плохо. Извините. :)

• Even though automated translation to Russian is kind of crooked, I think that main idea of the question is clear to Alexander Grigorievich Parkhomov: What if we bypass electric means of heating the reactor all together and use black coal instead, as one example, to heat the reactor, would it be possible to jump start the reaction process this way? The main purpose here is not to have electromagnetic field present in the area of reaction.
    My personal comment is that I can’t readily see how black coal can easily be used in a lab environment to heat up the tube with Nickel/Lithium Aluminum Hydride powder, but other non-electric means, using chemical reaction, as another example, could be used to predictably heat-up the reactor to target temperatures and heat input and outputs can then be measured with high degree of precision.

Несмотря на то что автоматический перевод с английского выглядид как ломанный русский язык, я думаю, что основная идея вопроса ясна Александру Григориьевичу Пархомову: Что если мы поытаемся избежать электрических способов нагрева реактора и используем каменный уголь, как один из способов нагрева, сможет ли такой способ стартовать реакцию? Главная задача здесь избавиться от электромагнитного поля в районе реакции.
    Мой личный комментарий по этому поводу – я не вижу как каменный уголь может быть легко использован в лабораторных условиях для нагрева и запуска реакции, но другие не-электрические способы, как например химическая реакция, могут быть использованы в этих целях с возможностью достаточно точного замера потребленного и выделенного тепла.

• Official Post

Even though automated translation to Russian is kind of crooked, I think that main idea of the question is clear to Alexander Grigorievich Parkhomov: What if we bypass electric means of heating the reactor all together and use black coal instead, as one…

Right, maybe than after the reactions have started one could also try to remove the chemical heat source (coal or any other exothermic compound) and encase the reactor with a thermal insulation.

Since the insulation can be adjusted the reactor should than, after the reactions have started, even run without any external power input. No matter if it is of chemical or electrical origin.

@Alexander Parkhomov
    What do you think about this?

@FactBits
    Thank you very much for your translation!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.