Jean Paul Biberian publish his book "Fusion in All Its Forms" in English

• Official Post

Jean-Paul Biberian announce that his book, "la fusion dans tout ses états" is now available in English as "Fusion in all Its forms"
    Cold Fusion Now propose an article, reminding us who is J-P Biberian, and featuring the freely available preface by Stanley Pons.

[news=81,meta][/news]

• Official Post

Nothing to compare with Ed Storms.

I love Ed book, but it is a scientific review for motivated student at least...

Biberian's book is more a travel inside his life, along fusion , and also history.
    You discover problems with patents, with big corps, with labs, academic, engineers, and even the immigrant history... there is science for sure, but not so difficult and nicely explained.

This book is very human, educative, and easy to read.
    About science it is just there to make you aware of a reality, not to allow you criticize a calorimetry report.

Biberian is a nice book for someone unaware of LENR, or for someone interested many things around life and fusion...

Edmund storms is much more hardcore X/ I love it that way too :evil: .
    Excess Heat by Beaudette, is hard core in another way. I read it like a criminal court report.

really "The science of LENR", "Fusion in all it's Forms", and "Excess Heat" by Beaudette are 3 uncomparable books. They don't cover the same stories.

Only Biberian's book is pleasant to read.

Beaudette and Storms books are more report and review.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.