Lithium arrives at the epicenter of robust LENR
1. The Rossi Lugano report was issued on October 10, 2014. It was troubling in that Rossi had control of the fuel powders. The analysis suggested that Ni-58 was converted to Ni-62. Also Lithium-7 was converted to Li-6. We know that Rossi had access to Li-6 and Ni-62 powders. He could have easily ‘salted’ the reactors before or after a run.
The analysis concludes that Rossi had added 100milligrams of LiAlH4 as a source of hydrogen gas. The system apparently produced excess heat, but the pyrometry seemed designed to confuse. As a result the report was nearly worthless.
2. John Wallace releases his new book on quantum mechanical revisions and identifies liquid metal lattices to be superior to solid nickel and/or palladium lattices. The liquids have a high defect density as compared to solids and the defects have been associated with excess heat. Molten lithium is the best choice.
3. [lexicon]Alexander Parkhomov[/lexicon] releases data stating that LiAlH4 added to Ni-255 powders did give 1000 Watts excess heating.
4. Parkhomov has essentially resurrected the Lugano/Rossi data with this replication.
5. A Journal article from Italy on March 18 detailed how lithium has anomalous nuclear crossection
6. In 1952 Nobel lecture by Cockcroft stated that Lithium was a singular substance with unexplained Properties.
1. ULTRADENSE NUCLEAR FUSION IN METALLIC LITHIUM LIQUID He shows how lithium is many, many orders of magnitude more active with its nuclear properties. An enormous enhancement of 7Li(d,n2) reaction rate in liquid Li was reported by H.
Ikegami et al..
They bombarded metallic Li targets in both liquid and solid phase with deuterium ion beams at the energy range of some tens of keV. In solid phase, no event was observed with the alpha-particle and neutron detectors, which was consistent with the reaction rate estimation based on the published nuclear cross-section data. On the other hand, in the liquid phase, a large number of -particles were observed on the SSD. Consequently, the rate enhancement of 7Li(d,n2) reaction was estimated to be a factor of 1010 - 1015. In 2013 Minari working at another Japanese lab repeated his work with lower reaction crossections, but still with remarkable properties.
2. Quantum Rabbit Corp has been doing transmutation studied for 10 years. They use an arc to create strong B-field in molten lithium. They transmute iodine into Selenium Molten lithium seems to be looming as the flux to obtain kilowatt power levels. This is totally unexpected until one examines the body of evidence. Lithium-6 represents only 7% with Li-7 is at 93%.Lithium-6 may be the most important entity in LENR.In fact, Efimov States explain the anomalies of Li-6 in a qualitative manner. Li-6 acts like three boson pairs. This delocalizes the nuclear binding dimensions and entirely new physical effects are enabled.