Parkhomov Paper 2015 03 26 English.pdf

• [quote='David','http://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/1269-Parkhomov-Paper-2015-03-26-English-pdf/?postID=3457#post3457']Thanks to [lexicon]Alexander Parkhomov[/lexicon] and Peter Gluck for the translation.

Thanks to Peter Gluck for the translation of my presentation into English. Only in one place there is an inaccuracy

Incorrectly:
    For this reason the temperature measured by the thermocouple is higher than the temperature of the surface of the heater. At the temperature of 1200 C, near to the thermocouple the temperature of the surface of the heater. Thus, the reactor is producing only the heat necessary for attaining the temperature of 1070 C with no fuel, that is 800W and not 1100. Taking this in consideration, the thermal coefficient COP+800/330= 2.4.

Correctly:

For this reason the temperature measured by the thermocouple is higher than the temperature of the surface of the heater. At the temperature of 1200 C near to the thermocouple, the temperature of the heater surface is 1070 C. Thus, the reactor is producing only the heat necessary for attaining the temperature of 1070 C with no fuel. That is 800W and not 1100.

Taking this in consideration, the thermal coefficient COP=800/330= 2.4.

[lexicon]Alexander Parkhomov[/lexicon]

• Skeptics are already convinced: Replicate, replicate, replicate... oh! Copy-Paste

• A bit off-topic, but this can possibly be an artefact form image processing/compression. See the attached image how Xerox Workcenters are altering scanned images. Column 1 is the original, the other columns show the scanned results on various WC models

The bug is coming from the image compression algorithm which Xerox uses. It tries to find similiar aereas in the image, then storing the aerea only once in the compressed file.

The bug hit the fan in 2013, when they found that scanned invoices display numbers different from the original paper, and some libraries which changed to archiving material using Xerox machines found that their archives are possibly corrupted.

An engilsh writeup from David Kriesel who found the bug you can find on his blog:
    http://www.dkriesel.com/en/blo…ten_numbers_when_scanning

For those who understand German you can find a talk from David given on 31C3 about the bug. Hilarious story, quite entertaining to watch:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is their scanner technology currently not applicable, data was collected on a computer not using a scanner and probably the graphs created in excel.

Why believers don't ask him for raw data instead of still lose time with small talk?
    Weeks are elapsed, what are you waiting? Fear of something?

• This is their scanner technology currently not applicable, data was collected on a computer not using a scanner and probably the graphs created in excel.

I agree, but no one knows how the graphics was transferred from (presumably) Excel into the presentation and which compression algorithms the programs involved were using. When I do these things quite often I use a screencapture program (e.g. Snagit or Greenshot), the Windows cut-n-paste function, and display program like Ifranview, which compresses the image. On top the presentation went to Powerpoint, presumably saved, and later converted to pdf, the uploaded to Scribd(?). Nowhrere am sure about how the programs are handling data and compressions.

Quite offen image processing programs are using compression algorithms availble in source code somewhere in the net, so the Xerox bug msy pop up somewhere else.

On a side note, when I would want to "enhance" my data in the graph I would modify the source data in the excel table, not the graph itself. Simply because it's more easy and more straight forward to do,

I agree, but no one knows how the graphics was transferred from (presumably) Excel into the presentation and which compression algorithms the programs involved were using. When I do these things quite often I use a screencapture program (e.g. Snagit or Greenshot), the Windows cut-n-paste function, and display program like Ifranview, which compresses the image. On top the presentation went to Powerpoint, presumably saved, and later converted to pdf, the uploaded to Scribd(?). Nowhrere am sure about how the programs are handling data and compressions.

From ECW this is original link of the document, it's a ppt: АнРосси5.ppt.
    I don't see any pdf conversion, screen capture program which compresses the image or loading on Scribd...
    Graph page 8, a specific group of pixels including the black ones (copy and repetition of the x-axis) are quite visible and anomalous.

Anyway once again, after 2 weeks of discussions why do believers not prove how the "compression theory" can produce those graphs starting from the genuine raw data made available to all, instead of talking and losing time?

• Official Post

Few information on the tet and the condition :
    MFMP have published image of the SEM , unused and after :
    Preliminary, single source SEMs and Elemental assay of Dr. Alexander Parkhomov's 3 day experiment shown at ICCF19

The poster session of parkhomov led to those infrmations :
    Just to note some details that may interest replicators :
    - reactor was not evacuated or air before filling
    - powder was naturally oxydated
    - the pressure was up to 5bars at 200C, then while temperature climbed it was going down up to below the athmospheric pressure. It seems compatible with the theory of partial pressure, because H2 was absorbed by Ni, while N2 and Li vapors stayed under partial pressure.
    - the calibration was done with an empty reactor.

ECW made an article on that poster with maybe some more data
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2015…omov-on-his-replications/

• Official Post

On the russian site http://lenr.seplm.ru/
    Alexanger Parkhomov publish the paper on his experiment with a short message in Russian on ICCF19 and Levi...

Conference ICCF -19 was quite successful. 470 delegates, 98 reports. This record performance. Characterized by optimism, a premonition of great achievements. The conference was held in the most prestigious indoor Padua Palazzo della Ragione, in the grand hall with 800 years of history, with frescoes by Giotto and Miret.

I attended the University of Bologna at the invitation of Giuseppe Levi, one of the experts who observed the operation of the reactor Rossi in Lugano. He showed his experimental setup and organize communication on Skype with the University of Uppsala (Sweden) with other experts in Lugano Peterson and Bo. They showed their devices to be launched in mid-May. Then our Skype - conference joined Rossi. The first time was able to talk with this extraordinary man. He plans to visit Russia.

The paper co authored with E.O.Belousova
    https://yadi.sk/d/_agVKcYdg5GdH
    seems not different wron what we have seen before, but maybe I missed a point.

• Official Post

on cobraf there is a listing of parkohomov fuel/ashed isotopic analysis, probably from photographies
    http://www.monetazione.it/forum/topic.php?topic_id=5747

beware, they are used with providing only copies, sometime faked.

if someone can find the real source

• Is from photograph taken at ICCF19.
    https://www.facebook.com/Marti…3/959227510774615/?type=1

Looks like something created via Excel. No lab name, dates, run numbers, etc nor other identifying marks.

No Lithium in before sample. Amounts variations could be explained on where samples were taken in the total volume of the pre and post fuel. Why no isotopic shift analysis? Which would prove nuclear like reaction had taken place.

• result is not so convincing...

Nickel/Chromium is the only anomaly that seems interesting.

Here is Excel spreadsheet of pre/post fuel element analysis to play with. Have sorted by pre % Atmo & % Mass.

His pre fuel may not be well mixed nor clean (read he used mortar/pestle to mix), so small size samples may vary depending on where in the pre/post fuel mix total volumn it was taken. No Lithium in pre fuel sure looks strange but it shows up in post ash, so maybe variable depending on where in total volume of fuel the samples were taken.

Fuel analysis sorted by per/post atom & mass.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.