E-Cat World Collaborative Project Proposal: To Create Instruction Document on How to Replicate Parkhomov

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/03/28/e-cat-world-collaborative-project-proposal-to-create-instruction-document-on-how-to-replicate-parkhomov/']As has been mentioned many times now, if we could see multiple successful replications of the Parkhomov experiment it would help in raising the profile of the Rossi Effect, and LENR in general, and bring it greater mainstream acceptance. There has been some discussion here and elsewhere about whether it is possible to write a […][/feedquote]

• Why not simple replication of hydrogen fusion as the basic fusion process in the low energy nanoscale reaction? The reactor I set up was a resistance heated ceramic tube filled with nickelous oxide on a fiber frax substrate. The voltage input to the transformer while monitoring temperature was linear until 830 C where a great increase in temperature occurred. The transformer was not capable of voltage output to cause the reactor to melt and yet the reactor was destroyed by melting.

• First instruction on how to replicate...

Replicate.bmp

This is quite easy to replicate with copy paste.

Question is, why is it there?

I believe that Dr. Parkhomov needed to hide something that is not necessarily needed to show. Maybe some sensor failed, maybe he tried something. But for presentation you want to show clear results.
    If you want to falsify something, you are taking extra care, but Dr. Parkhomov do not need to pay extra care as he is sure with his results.
    Moreover, if you are in hurry, additional mistakes can occur.

• Official Post

This seems to be a copy paste and easy to detect as it is including the black line.
    some we can see it is localized to that small zone... note that same problem at the end for the temperature curve

probably something gone broke and an artifact was removed.
    casting doubt on the curve. :S

Bob Greenyer have contacted Alexander for an explanation... Hope it is just correcting an artifact...

• I used high temperature furnace liner material that was laying around the lab. Maintainance crew called it fiber frax. Worked well as a substrate for soaking the NiO slurry.

• One single experiment is never going to be enough, we need independant replication, lots of it.

Professor Parkhomov has identified and shared a method that others should be able to follow, when there are a hundred replications from multiple independant sources minor presentation issues will not matter and conversely if there are no successful replications the most precise of documentation will not convince anybody.

Replication, replication, replication

• Official Post

I've heard of possible explanation.
    The black line may be the subgrid in the original graph, removed when the image was shrinked, and reappearing when the image is complex...
    the rest maybe similar pattern of temperature evolution (maybe induced by the controller )...
    why not, :huh:

To conclude there is a need first of raw data, and anyway as Alexander clearly state, need to make better experiment with better calorimetry.
    His behavior is very nice, but this graph seems a bit loose .
    Skeptic don't need so dubious graphs to doubt on much more solid results.

Reason to investigate further, not to abandon. :)

• I have heard another explanation. KGB doesn't like the original graph (too much real data) so they thought to modify it using the following secret procedure:

1) Select...
    2) Copy...
    3) Past...
    4) Save...

A better reason to investigate further.

• "replicate replicate replicate"

Of course until Big Oil figures how to make a profit from the process. Probably take a few hundred years.

• "possible explanation"

"Hank Mills • 6 hours ago
    Dear Cold Fusion Community,

I have been informed by a very trusted source that the temperature data covering the time period at the moment the resistor failed and afterwards was never collected by Parkhomov. It does not exist. In my opinion, this is due to a flaw in his experiment:...

=O

"replicate replicate replicate" it's a KGB conspiracy, not to abandon. :S

• "replicate, replicate, replicate"

Why continue to waste resources to replicate a process that's occurring an infinite number of times in our universe? This fusion subject is getting me cold. Let's do it tomorrow. I'll have a shot of vodka or maybe more, please.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.