Brillouin will present test results at ICCF19

• Well, I'm not just talking about safety, but the type of reliability you need from a single boiler home product. If I were a Brillouin or [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon], I'd focus my efforts on the power generation or industrial market, which will be more forgiving of individual module reliability and is big enough to keep everyone busy for a long time.

I guess that someone will need to first have a commercial high-temp reactor before we worry about who buys them.

• Official Post

Vessella Nikolovna on her blog publish an article on Brillouin , based on his poster data

http://www.ecat-thenewfire.com…-brillouin-approach-lenr/

Brillouin Energy’s reactor, with still only a few watts produced, is (on the paper) one of the possible future alternatives to Rossi’s E-Cat, whose 1 MW plant in these days has outperformed all the competitors with its huge COP: >20 according some rumors from Mats Lewan and others.

But what is interesting in the case of Brillouin’s reactor is not the quantity of energy produced (in 2015, at 642 °C they have 24 W of thermal production from a 6 W power input), but the fact that there is a quite clear theory behind their device and – the most important thing – it seems to be in agreement with the experimental results.

I don't have the same opinion, maybe because I've heard many critics of his theory, as there is for all theory (except the one of the one who talk).

However his technology, whatever is the theory (he is not very far from a good one as some data match), he have control on the reaction, and compared to E-cat this is an engineering revolution.

for example as he can stop the reaction instantly, he can the energy of the reaction to maintain the good temperature of the reactor, without any fear of meltdown, by a strong insulation of the reactor.
    he can also survive to cooling change or failure.

Tritium is not an univocal evidence of his theory (Hydroton, WLS.... match), but it mean the idea is interesting.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.