me356: Reactor parameters [part 1]

• me356: It is all nice you write this for us, but can you also specify what you did: How were the reactors and fuel made, how did you act with temperature, pressure etc. during activation of the LENR reaction? By just announcing the results, you acting just like Rossi. Please enlighten us! Tell us more, show vidio's, proove you have done this. Only by doing that we may make progress.
    BTW the tungsten H2 reactor was first described by Irving Langmuir around 1911 and he found excess heat as well. I have also thought that would probably be the simplest test to prove LENR. Nice you picked this up!

• me356

Thought this might be helpful.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best regards
    Frank

• BTW the tungsten H2 reactor was first described by Irving Langmuir around 1911 and he found excess heat as well. I have also thought that would probably be the simplest test to prove LENR. Nice you picked this up!

Some researchers have proposed (and experimentally observed) in more modern times that excited states of atomic hydrogen can under certain conditions form condensed clusters having special properties: Hydrogen Rydberg Matter. I find likely that this is a precursor to many observed LENR effects.

• I believe that all LENR reactors are working with the same or very similar principles.
    Only ways how to achieve it are different, because there are many options how to do so.
    From my point of view, theory of operation is very simple. For example I really don't think that black holes are involved there. Only a special conditions must be met. Once you know what you want to achieve, you can get excess heat anytime with many reactor types.
    If you dont know, you can try years without a single result. If you know, it will look so bizarre you will not believe it can work.

I am controlling H1 production directly which in case of E-Cat is very hard. If I am right, it is possible to "set" COP where one wish to be.

As I have promised, I will share all my results. Please be patient.
    Do not waste time with Parkhomov replications, it might work, but only in a very special cases.

Yes, I know exactly results of 183W + p.

• Hi Me356. Thanks very much for sharing and letting us know how it is going. Your reports are looking very promising to me really great. I'm literally on the edge of my seat looking forward to seeing definitive result data of LENR working. Your earlier video was already a great thing to see. I think your approach to handling the release of your results and data is a good one though and complementary to MFMP LOS approach and Andrea Rossi's Q and A Blog approach etc. Its great to think you may have something definitive to release soon.

I'm very very intrigued about the core information being available for 100 years! Wow. it must have been amazing to see how it clicks into place.

Do you also have a personal theory about the process or is it at this stage pure engineering?

Do you have other on going tests at this time or in the near term pipeline?

Fascinating that it worked with out Lithium in this case, so I suppose it was some kind of Ni-W-H1 process?

May I ask if you see broad spectrum X-rays or gamma, or maybe particular characteristic X-rays associated with the Tungsten and Nickel or particular gamma spikes during your test or do you prefer to give this data when you have more confirmed information later?

Good luck with your work ahead. Keep us informed how its going looks like exciting times.

• Hi Me regarding your comment about possibly observing high energy neutrons in your test. Would you recommend that MFMP use more detectors in their test?

If I recall correctly MFMP have 2 Neutron detectors one for high energy Cosmic ray sources and another for thermal Neutrons but, I think Bob mentioned that in fact there are are other tubes available to detect neutrons at various energies in between. Would it be better (and safer maybe) for them to have those additional ones too? I suppose the elevated number of detections was still quite low in your test case?

• I am sure that the reaction will work with many other transition metals. By selecting correct materials you can get a different output products.
    Today I will do more tests and restart the reaction.

More detectors = better. Each detector has limitation. So even you are using 10 different detectors, you may not detect anything if it is out of range.

• As I have promised, I will share all my results. Please be patient.

I trust you fully on this. So I'm patient!
    You are about to become a hero, much bigger than F&P or Rossi. I'm very excited about this, given the grim scenario of lenr with dog fights and greed splattered everywhere, your words are a breath of fresh air.

• me356: It is all nice you write this for us, but can you also specify what you did: How were the reactors and fuel made, how did you act with temperature, pressure etc. during activation of the LENR reaction? By just announcing the results, you acting…

Oh no! You're sounding just like one of those pesky "pigeons" who prefer explanations, data, transparency, collaboration to coy "Rossi says, just wait" teasers. ;)

• Quote from Been there Seen it

But the MFMP team are just about to go public with it. Maybe this coming week. I am proud to have been a small donor.

Everything is already public. All the data and the chat conversations. There are some very interesting results in terms of emissions but more testing needs to be done.

• Hi

I believe that me356 is right, all the necessary information might be available but sadly overlooked in favor of the Italian soap opera we have been watching for the last half decade. (no offense)
    I believe that it is important to respect me356's right to secure his work before further disclosure even if I have a hard time imagining how one could possibly do that in the case of a successful lenr invention .
    Parkmov or "Rossi effect" might take a while if ever . So.. Here is my frustrated cryptic speculation lol.

Possible facile method for Lenr at room temperature = contact ionization of hydrogen via catalyst pt/pd , absorption and transfer via a proton exchange membrane (nafion) to load a target transition metal exposed to a radiation source (thorium/x-ray/laser etc.. ) in order to trigger the process, the reformed H2 due to desorbtion can and ideally should be recycled (pumped) back into the loop for re-ionization. The process can be slow at first but after a while, you might observe/mesure/convert into electricity /thermalise or make a light bulb from the reaction nuclear events.
    Note: absorption and desorbtion flow should be ideally maintained in low pressure hydrogen environment.
    Input should be in the low watt range if a natural occurring radiation source is used as a trigger . It will be hard to miss the excess output.
    The device can be made on a chip with multiple measurements opportunities cheaply nothing fancy .

In the case of dissociative ionization, (plasma ) method use (low pressure Lithium /césium vapor and hydrogen environnement or perhaps porous nickel plate)

No claims here feel free to dismiss, debunk or enrich . This experiment can be less than $200 and 72h of effort and a little bit of imagination it might provide a lot of useful data toward settling the lenr case.

• Because of the difference in the light absorption character of protium vs. deuterium, protium is most effectively used at low temperatures(infrared) and deuterium for high temperature plasma based systems(visible light).

• Because of the difference in the light absorption character of protium vs. deuterium, protium is most effectively used at low temperatures(infrared) and deuterium for high temperature plasma based systems(visible light).

Why would the light absorption of deuterium be different from that of protium? The wavelengths are almost the same:

which gives a wavelength difference of about 1 part in 1000.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.