Vessy's blog:A fast fuel test based on the “heat after death”

• Official Post

Vesselia on her blog publish an article about exploiting Heat after death measurement, based on the explanations of "Camillo Urbani".
    http://www.ecat-thenewfire.com…el-test-heat-after-death/

I found a document written in Italian and published online here by the retired physicist Camillo Urbani, who has been following for a long time the evolution of the “new energies”. It contains some interesting reflections resulting from the first [lexicon]Alexander Parkhomov[/lexicon]’s report presented in Russia on a his successful replication of a Hot-Cat. I asked Eng. Ventola to translate it into English, also making all the necessary adjustments. Here’s the result:

I will illustrate a method proposed by Camillo Urbani to quickly test the fuel powders. It is based on the so-called “heat after death”, i.e. the heat progressively lost from reactor until it equilibrates with that of the surrounding medium, and with the “death” referring to cessation of electrical heating. So, now I report Camillo’s words, even though I made some little changes and integrations:

One idea is to analyse the temperature over time curve to detect "heat after death", as abnormal raise in temperature, or too slow decrease, that are the evidence of heat production.
    He propose also to use induction heater, to accelerate the tests.
    Finally he gives advice on test to do, starting with analysing the gas. He propose a design of test reactor...

I imagine this can give ideas to experimenters here.

• This is the best evidence of the "heat after death".

Try to analyse this curve of temperature over time, you will found something of abnormal...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.