LENRG: Clean Nuclear Power open new Website, announce goals, initiative, patent and working prototype ...

• Official Post

Clean Nuclear Power, the LENR startup founded by Yogendra Srivastava and Alan Widom, member of LENRG, publish a new website.

They refers to a patent they filed, based on their theory, with a working prototype they describe shortly.

The prototype heart is: "a lithium cylinder wrapped around a palladium hybrid current carrying rod, but at the same time insulated from it."

The potential performances described emphatically is however a typo and Yogendra Srivastava told me it will be corrected soon (it was really impossible).

They hired a CEO, and publish their goals and initiative, based on 3 phase of Proof-of concept, prototyping, then industrialization/commercialization.

[news=86,meta][/news]

• In this video from CNP:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

at time : 13:30 / 30:33, we can understand the heart of the process.
    In their technology, the energy coming from the environment of the nanoparticles is guided along the surface of the nanoparticles and form a resonance on their surface.
    This resonnance is transfered and trapped in a conductor isolated but very near the nanoparticules.
    These elementary currents added to each other form the big current at the output of the device.

• Clean Nuclear Power, the LENR startup founded by Yogendra Srivastava and Alan Widom, member of LENRG, publish a new website.

They refers to a patent they filed, based on their theory, with a working prototype they describe shortly.

The prototype…

This can only be a 1 April joke. That type of energy can only lead to a big bang! 8o

• Official Post

it was published yesterday, so no april fool.
    1 billion MWh is 3.6e18J

my computation on energy in deuterium (3e23 atom per gram of D), 24MeV/pair of D, (3.84e-12J/fusion of D)
    gives 5.7e11J/g of D so there is 1e7 error or misunderstanding.

I will ask.

• A billion megawatts per hour equals 1*10^15 w-hour power capacity from one gram which is 500 times more than total capacity of all power stations in the world ?( ?( ?(

From the Widom Larson Patent;

"The metallic hydrides have a central role in the
    production of heavy electrons, since they provide electrons that
    increase their mass (energy) due to the electromagnetic

radiation 5 being absorbed. Indeed, the absorption of electromagnetic
    radiations 5 causes a relativistic effect by increasing the electrons'
    energy. When the electron energy reaches the threshold value of 2.531 xme, where me is the electron mass, a heavy electron and a proton combine together producing a neutron n and a neutrino ve
    (see Eq. 1). According to Einstein's mass-energy equivalence, the
    electron has to absorb 0.7823 MeV of radiation energy in order to
    increase its mass 1.531 times.

0.782 MeV + e" + H +→ n + ve
    (1) The reacting proton it is provided by the water (continuous medium)
    injecting a hydrogen atom into the metal leaving the proton in the
    metal near the metal-water surface and leaving an electron in the water
    near the metal-water surface. "

I dont believe his process for imparting 782,000 eV to an electron is practical or credible.

• Official Post

A billion megawatts per hour equals 1*10^15 w-hour power capacity from one gram which is 500 times more than total capacity of all power stations in the world ?( ?( ?(

This can only be a 1 April joke. That type of energy can only lead to a big bang!

I got an answer from Yogendra srivastava, it is not an April joke but an erroneous statement added by enthusiasm when making the site...
    (Note: Mr Enthusiasm, recent employee of CNP, says sorry for the misunderstanding. He is not fired. 8| )

The description of the reactor is the most interesting as it is an uncommon design. The patent with colloidal particles is also uncommon...

I dont believe his process for imparting 782,000 eV to an electron is practical or credible.

This is a common critics on the electroweak LENR theory.
    Yogi answers in that presentation :

http://www.prometeon.it/download/Yogi Srivastava.pdf

• A critic computed the EM energy density arising from our estimated electric field using the standard antenna formula and concluded that it is exceedingly large and that such large EM power out put in the environment has never been observed.
    • As Schwinger would have said “Indeed”.
    • What this critic did not contemplate is that these fields are evanescent and are not radiation fields:
    they are exponentially suppressed away from the surface. That is why they are called evanescent.

The debate is very hot about theory, and one good point this theory shares with [lexicon]Hydroton theory[/lexicon] is that is try to covers all observed LENR, and not just one family...

I hope the prototype will gives hint on the theory...

• American Billion only 1*10^9 :)

It does not change the exponential notation. Mega = 10e6 X giga = 10e9 equals petawatts = 10e15. Please do not embarrass US Americans further than they unfortunately already deserve. For places where "billion" remains 10e12 "long scale" rather than the US 10e9 "short scale", see this from our unfortunately overused source of "uncontroverial" information only.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.