Crowdfunding (Indiegogo) small campaign for a ColdFusion focussed theater show

• Official Post

Hi,
    I have found a new crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cold-fusion#home
    It seems to be a theater show focused on cold fusion.

I cannot see the video, and I know this can be unserious.

the amount is short 3.5K$, but maybe also the result can be short.
    On the opposite it can be something interesting.

Make your review, and tell us what you think of that.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I've been in contact with the director. Sympathetic exchange...

They answered recently to the community with that message:

Thank you all so much for your generosity - we've reached 33% of our goal and counting!

In the meantime, we're working hard to bring this story and it's characters to life for the stage. That's a lot of work just by itself, but since this play is about cold fusion, there's some extra education involved. Here's a portion of our reading material:

We're immensely grateful for your support, and also grateful that libraries are free :)

I suspect that it is my big bibliography which led them to refer to big library.

• Official Post

Emotion and communication have been the key problems of cold fusion.

Experiments have been done since long to prove LENR, have succeeded (best is in my opinion, McKubre isothermal calorimetry in the early 90s) and could not pass over the dam of denial ..
    this dam is pure emotion and propaganda. read wikipedi and you see clear errors, clear lies, and double standard of evidence... but unbreakable.

this is a theater show, maybe not so useful for LENR who is evolving independently from business decision makers to business decision maker...
    however I see an opportunity to talk of epistemology, for the next blackswan anomaly...

anyway proposing crowdfunding for LENR is a possibility. I am more hopeful in classical VC, but maybe I'm wrong.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.