Chaos Computer Club Easterhegg 2015 : LENR course

• Official Post

I found a video of a lecture on LENR done in a strange event currently in process (3-6 april)

http://events.ccc.de/2015/02/0…aufruf-zur-mitgestaltung/

https://eh15.easterhegg.eu/frab/en/eh15/public/events/19

http://koeln.ftp.media.ccc.de/…hd/eh15-19-de-LENR_hd.mp4

https://media.ccc.de/browse/co…_lenr_-_poelzi.html#video

lecture: LENR
    LENR, CANR oder auch cold fusion genannt wird im allgemeinen als "geht nicht" betrachtet. Aber anstatt nur dem Hörensagen zu vertrauen sage ich: lasst die Wissenschaft sprechen. Wir gehen von der Historie über die interessanten 90er und 2000er Versuche bis zu den neuesten Erkenntnissen. Ich kann versichern, die letzten 2 Monate waren so spannend wie noch nie und "keiner" berichtet darüber (Andere Länder andere Sitten...). Ich mag wissenschaftliche Papers mehr als Glauben aus Unvorstellbarkeit - es wird euch erschüttern.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Slides are in english.

Can a German reader review that conference and tell his impression?

this conference seems to be organized by Chaos Computer Club

CCC have a much more big audience than we have, or what even Airbus Group have. We should not underestimate their impact.

• I can understand German and have viewed the whole lecture.
    I can say that it is up to date, with no lies, good balanced information. The speaker is in touch with the latest information and has studied for some time physics. Its the best lecture in German I have ever seen.
    The lecture could be a little bit confusing for somebody that has no basic knowledge of the New Fire.
    I hope this helps.

• Official Post

Artefact on ECW says more on that presentation:

The presentation about LENR is made as a talk at EASTERHEGG by poelzi.EASTERHEGG is an event from the German CCC (Caos Comunication Club (a hacker club) )CCC also do other events like the caos comunication congress every year. The talks are not done by the CCC themself but by everyone who wants and the topic is related to technology (mostly IT topics but "hacking" is a broad topic).Normaly the attendees are open minded so the talk could spread the word a bit.

So maybe is it no the chaos computer club ? subtleties of CCC is not clear for me :/

EDIT:
    they seems related, and CCC is the congress of CCC :S
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Computer_Club
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Congress

• Official Post

@AlainCo: The event "easterhegg" is organized and hosted by Chaos Computer Club. The presenters (in this LENR presentation a person with alias "poelzi") at this event don't have to be member of Chaos computer club. So this presentation is not directly related to officials of CCC and don't reflect the oppinion of CCC officials.

The presenter seems a bit confused and overwhelmed. Maybe he just was very nervous. But all in all it's very positive about LENR (maybe too positive, because it is not objective). But I guess this guy isn't taken credible. He doesn't appear competent and stutters a lot. :(
    He seems not to be very educated in nuclear physics, because he's mixing up a few things when he talks about basics of fusion and hot fusion as introduction. He also doesn't highlight the possibility of nuclear transmutation instead fusion.

The Chaos Communication Congress, also an event organized and hosted by Chaos Computer Club, is held every year between christmas and new year and is heavily focused on computer and security topics.

• @AlainCo: The event "easterhegg" is organized and hosted by Chaos Computer Club. The presenters (in this LENR presentation a person with alias "poelzi") at this event don't have to be member of Chaos computer club. So this presentation is not directly related to officials of CCC and don't reflect the oppinion of CCC officials.

The presenter seems a bit confused and overwhelmed. Maybe he just was very nervous. But all in all it's very positive about LENR (maybe too positive, because it is not objective). But I guess this guy isn't taken credible. He doesn't appear competent and stutters a lot. :(
    He seems not to be very educated in nuclear physics, because he's mixing up a few things when he talks about basics of fusion and hot fusion as introduction. He also doesn't highlight the possibility of nuclear transmutation instead fusion.

The Chaos Communication Congress, also an event organized and hosted by Chaos Computer Club, is held every year between christmas and new year and is heavily focused on computer and security topics.

The problem is, that I'm not thinking in the standard model that's why it seems mixed up from the standard perspective. I gave a second talk after that about BSM-SG after that got quite longish and I guess was cut at some point (havn't looked ;))
    I know I'm not a good speaker and get quite nervous in such event. Over the recent month I just got so annoyed by all this old information people have in their head and wanted to give a more broader overview about fusion in general, also the more exotic hot fusion reactors I find very intriguing.

I looked into a lot of the lenr-canr papers and seriously, there is enough in there to take it seriously. There are so many experiments in physics that where only done once and then accepted, that I really can't understand the negative skepticism. Unfortunately we have made some conclusions from not good experiments that haunt us today (e.g Michelson-Morley experiment,...)

For me there is not much difference between fusion and transmutation. The only transmutation I can think of is a proton to the neutron in the same nucleus, but I can hardly imagine that. Whenever two nuclei are fused to a larger atom it's fusion for me and depending on the relativistic mass change you get energy from the static pressure of the CL space. But I think this is just a matter of wording.

It was on easterhegg, which is a smaller, more family type of event, not the congress.

• Official Post

Thanks for the efforts to spread the facts.

I thinks theory is premature, even if it will be quickly required when industry will start to get involved.
    As you says there is a huge mass of evidence, and a forest of theory.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.