Quassarian Cold Fusion Reactor

• #QUASSARIAN #LENR (COLD #FUSION)
    < #Like the associated #page to stay updated with my #INVENTIONS, #INNOVATIONS and #CRAZY #CREATIVE stuffs>

My #LENR machine or #Cold #Fusion Reactor is an #Innovation which is the composite of all LENR attempts by various scientists across the globe with my own creativity.
    LENR means Low energy nuclear reaction or the cold fusion. Its a kind of nuclear fusion reaction which can be controlled and can even be performed at low temperatures. It was attempted by Andrea Rossi and Focardi successfully and remained an issue of debate for years, they never disclosed the exact ratio and catalysts. Even though many organisations invested on this project but all FAILED. Even BAARC too.

To try my Luck, I also made a reactor. Though I also never got desired results but the crazy #stunts of #plasma forming in it clutched me hard.
    My cold fusion reactor has two #plasmalysis chamber, the one is open system: its on the top, the round bottom flask filled with D2O with Pd electrodes dipped inside and supplied by #1000volts by my #self made Van De Graff #generator. The other is closed system plasmalysis chamber or the discharge plasmalysis chamber with an #evacuated cylinder filld with Deuterium and palladium electrodes. Again it is supplied with 1000v.
    In the bottom section i plased my #self made #Bomb Calorimeter for heat liberated. My target is to either make equal the output-input energy equal or output>input, then I can claim for cold fusion. Pd has very crucial property of forming palladium deuteride of deuterium at high pressure compact in its octahedral hole. Supplied with high voltage discharge, it can raise pressure upto 10^27X of normal atm. Pressure. Deuterium in this case can fuse to form helium with no need of high temp. #Meson catalysed reaction. And becuz of one yet unknown property of palladium, the reaction is #cöntrolled. Its a trial error now because no one has yet explained this phenomena so all I have to do is to check for energy at various palladium ratios and with various catalysts.
    I started my LENR project in August of 2013 and worked until febrauary 2014 then i abandoned this because i was running out of money. I'm planning to Restart, but in my leisures.
    WATCH ITS VIDEO, Type ''Quassarian Cold fusion'' in yo GOOGLE SEARCH Box and get it.

Thank you
    {YO Qgax} ;)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.