Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. Claims Breakthrough Hydrogen Production System (COP 400 Claimed)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/03/solar-hydrogen-trends-claims-breakthrough-hydrogen-production-system-cop-400-claimed/']I thought that readers of E-Cat World would be interested in this press release from Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. — a Menlo Park, CA company. (Thanks to Alan Smith) This is the first time I […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

Interesting if confirmed.
    I cannot imagine it can me something else an LENR effect.
    We should be cautious as it was not observed in lab previously... but one you have heat, energy, having hydrogen is just chemistry...
    and given current LENR+ technology which are already using catalysis methods, adapting the system to split hydrogen may be natural...

to be followed...

• Official Post

On ECW, "backhole" relay an answer from the company

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014…aimed/#comment-1286415045

I have an answer from the same source, and I check I can relay...
    basically from what I have, if I was an investor i won't flee, but I would ask more information. classic.

• Dear Colleagues,

I am closely following all the discussions on multiple forums.I really like your judgments and their proximity to understanding the processes that occur in reality in the hydrogen reactor "Symphony 7A".Unfortunately, according to the existing ethics in the scientific community, the authors are not encouraged to discuss about any research results with the media before they are published in scientific journals.However, in order for you to understand what a great discovery GOD gave to us all please try to find answers in the following questions:

1. If the working substance in the reactor is water, how come the output is almost only hydrogen ?
    2. After splitting water where do molecules of oxygen disappear?
    3. What role in stunning efficiency of "Symphony 7A" plays a collective excitation of nucleons in the nuclei of atoms of oxygen?
    4. Is it possible at a rate of 0.5 kW energy hour and at operating temperature 60 degrees centigrade, to have a nuclear fission and fusion?
    5. To produce 1kg of hydrogen it is necessary to split 9 liters of water, then how or in what way in this hydrogen reactor "Symphony 7A", it takes only 1 liter?

Sincerely,
    Konstantin Balakiryan
    PhD, Professor,

• Official Post

Ok, so this is not a press release mistake to say that 1kg of water produce 1kg of Hydrogen...

Look strange even if assuming LENR fission, because it is consuming energy to split heavier elements like Oxygen into some Hydrogen... but maybe i miss a subtlety.

• I'm an old, conservative and old fashion man.
    So I can't break the tradition of the scientific community which I belong to for more than 40 years .
    I ask all participants to wait a little more for theoretical justification for anomalous processes that occur in hydrogen reactor "Symphony 7A".
    All the data that we have published is within statistical error of 2-3%.
    As you know every scientist cherishes its scientific reputation and his life .
    Result of 1 Lit. of water = 1 kg of hydrogen is a Damoklov sword for our reputation (sharp sword hovering over our heads), our lives and the lives of people we love. We are not stupid to risk the most valuable things we have.
    To understand how serious this is, please remember the fate of Stanley Meyer, Andrea Puharich and Francisco Pacheco, as well as a dozen other mysterious deaths of researchers working on the hydrogen problem.
    For all those who we throw the challenge, their own profits are more important than happiness that will bring humanity Great Hydrogen Revolution .

Sincerely
    Konstantin Balakiryan
    PhD, Professor

• Dear Professor Balakiryan,

This news is very heartening. I applaud your courage in standing behind this breakthrough - much needed as you confront not only competing interests but also assumptions related to the standard model. I trust that we will not be required to wait for 'theoretical justification' of anomalies before this technology is brought to the public. From what we read it would liberate us all from the abuses associated with our grid suppliers - as well as reduce our prodigal overuse of fossil fuel. Can you give us a reasonable time line as to when this will become widely available?

Kindest regards
    Rosemary Ainlsie

• Hello professor
    1. The oxygen is used up creating oxides which in turn liberates electrons which can be used to power part of the system
    2. As above
    3. As above, an electro chemical complex reaction (not new) consuming the electrode (s) only hydrogen given off.
    4. You tell me
    5. The hydrogen has to come from another chemical product in the reactor, I think oxygen to hydrogen is going a bit far in transmutation, if that's what you have done then I take my hat off to you sir.

regards

Mike N. B.SC.

• Official Post

Solar hydrogen contacted me and asked me to post this answer

It seems to be formulated as a mysterious riddle for Physicists.

It is above my level in QM, yet I understand the subject...
    Neutrinos and antineutrinos are brothers of electrons, and produced in transmutation of neutron to/from protons to balance the creation/absorption of (anti-)electrons.

In fact transmutation of neutron to/from protons is only transformation of one of the quark inside proton or neutron between "up" and "down" quark, through a W+/- boson, (anti)electrons, and (anti)neutrino. of course there is energy, and entropy (Gibbs Energy) to make some reaction possible or not...

they seems to propose relation with collective phenomenon, like in Laser, in superconductors...

Anyway we need more data, and basically some credible test...
    At worst Elforsk may be contacted for an independent test...

For the theory, we can wait.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.