ICCF Discount on 'An Impossible Invention' -- teaser: Darden-Rossi story

• I guess many of you have read the speech that Tom Darden, CEO of Cherokee/[lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] that has acquired the rights to Rossi's E-Cat technology, gave at ICCF-19 on Monday.

On the occasion of ICCF I would like to offer a 10 percent discount on my book 'An Impossible Invention' to everybody, and as a teaser you'll find here below an excerpt from the book when Rossi for the first time told me about Darden and Cherokee, although their names were not yet known.

To get the e-book at a discount, please go to http://animpossibleinvention.tictail.com/ and use the promo code ICCF (please note that the e-book version is the second edition, while the print version is the first edition -- the second edition in print is available at Amazon but I cannot offer any discount there).

The offer is valid until April 19, 2015.

- - - -

If Rossi had by now been at odds with five companies or groups with whom he had discussed industrial and financial cooperation—Enel, Defkalion, TEM Capital, National Instruments and the Swedish investor group—the sixth time seemed different. The key: someone seemed willing to believe him.

“Perhaps the most important thing has been the absolute confidence that they have had in our work and this has become mutual. From the very beginning, they have approached this with extreme sincerity, maybe because the person who informed them was well prepared and made a very good presentation. With the activities they engage in, it was important for them,” Rossi told me.

“Sure, the negotiations have gone up and down, because naturally we have had discussions. But we’ve gone through a lot of things together, with absolutely unexceptionable behavior on both sides, and you know, eventually a certain mutual trust also arises.

“And then of course it also involved a very large investment agreement. No small thing, not even for them, yet they signed in the end. But you should realize that it took a whole year—we signed on October 25."

The company was, according to Rossi, a large American corporation with global operations—he could not reveal its identity—and the person who put him in touch with the company was the American professor who had turned up uninvited to the Bologna test on October 6, 2011 and whom Rossi had let in. Rossi then introduced the professor to his U.S. licensees, Ampenergo, that handled the initial commercial negotiations. For a few months Rossi didn’t know much about progress. But when the negotiations had reached a certain point and it was time to deepen the discussions, Rossi was included.

“I would say that the turnaround came in February 2012 when we met for the first time at our office in Miami,” Rossi recalled. A key character, said Rossi, was the CEO of the company, who also was the person the professor had first approached.“Fortunately, the CEO was after some time the most convinced of everyone.”

The agreement they signed in October 2012 contained a number of conditions and milestones.

(‘An Impossible Invention’, chapter 19).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.