LENR-Cities publish a white paper on their approach on LENRG ecosystem - ICCF19 presentation real time

• Official Post

Today Michel Vandenberghe send me the whitepaper which describe in few page theyr approach
    LENR-Cities White paper-EN_April 14.pdf

The first page describe the key direction, and it is only 5 page total, telling the essential, that you may have already read here in the interviews and exchanges... ^^

Tomorrow Michel Vandenberghe will make a presentation at ICCF19.

He seems in a mood to make things move, and Dr Bob will broadcast the presentation in real-time.
    Question is if it will fly, roll or float, but it will move.

I have seen many actors from all the planet exchange with him, from Russia, China, Korea, USA or EU. This approach is interesting people.
    It resonate with the talk of Tom Darden, but als with the vibrant call of Michael McKubre to collaborate.

Today the presentation of Steven Katinsky, who actively build the LENR Industrial Associaton, LENRIA.org, resonate also, even if their model is more classical than ecosystem.

NB: During this ICCF19, it is maybe time to re-read this IBM paper on ecosystems
    http://www-935.ibm.com/service…ship/ecosystempartnering/
    but the whitepaper is much more easy to understand.

• Official Post

Today Michel talk and he presented his model.

Soon Dr Bob should publish the video.

Michel Vandenberghe explained how this model is designed to solve the chicken and egg problem of disruptive innovation.
    I loved his Actor Studio approach to solving the problem : someone plays the chicken, someone plays the egg, and things can start now. (the white paper is more technical, read it).

One key idea I loved is also the notion of open business, based on the desire that "nobody can lock the market", because "when you collaborate you are more competitive".
    An interesting, efficient and ethical approach.

As we observe the problem in LENR is more "adoption" by the industry, than really science or technology. I have seen in ICCF19 that technology is ready, with some funding, to allow real application in few years, and that there is some desire by industrial... but adoption is still to build. I hope approach like LENRG will succeed, or we will lose 10 more years in not funding innovation.

Michel have repeated his G-Day challenge proposal :
    The project to prove LENR clearly without any more questions.
    And also the proposal of Airbus to provide a thermal engine to adapt on a working LENR+ reactor, so that any engineer can be convinced.
    That is the G-Day challenge, launched in Milano on this 10th of April.

Finally he told to the LENR scientist audience something like :
    "You are the people who will redefine the relation between Science and Industry"...

It is right that LENR will be a revolution in technology, and will impact our economic paradigm, but it will also have impact in the way we innovate and we do science.

Personally I see great opportunity in all the dysfunction of Science and economy that happened around LENR, to reinvent and improve epistemology, science organization, science-industry relation, and even innovation funding.

EDIT:
    Thanks to David and Dr Bob who published the video
    LENR CITIES Presentation at ICCF19 - Michel Vandenberghe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and the slides
    http://www.lenr-forum.com/foru…-Michel-Vandenberghe-pdf/

• Official Post

Bachhole on ECW tell the story of Rockfeller and the fight agains his monopoly...

Although I agree with your general outline of rich vs. new, I think that it is too simplistic or too much stereotyping. Rockefeller was very well established as the world's richest man when the light bulb came about and the automobile came on strong. At first he did make feeble attempts to stop the light bulb, since his business at that time was kerosene, mostly for lamps. Then he just switched to making gasoline for cars; he was already using gasoline to power his refineries. He didn't miss a dollar in switching, but he did demonstrate some of that "rich" fear.

BTW, when the government stepped in to break up his monopoly, he fought it tooth and nail (fear), but after the break-up, he was making even more money (but less control) than before, because although he did not have control of all of the baby-Standard Oils, he still had shares. And with all of the baby-Standard Oils competing, he got to about $660 billion in today's dollars. He is actually living proof that breaking monopolies is good for everyone, even him.

An indication that open business is good even for the monopolies.

• Today dominant actors buy the market. They do not do it except if you think that this is a way to make market. This is not my view. The reason is that we need to innovate faster.

LENR alone is not enough. It is going to trigger innovation in all Industries and the capabilities of our existing organizations are not appropriate as most actors considers it is already an issue to cope with the current pace of innovation. That means we need to redefine how we innovate. Innovate in innovation, seems a strange concept for most people. But if you consider that Innovation is a market process and the market organization is an essential factor, this is not so strange...

It is part of the LENR-Cities Business Plan to enable any organization willing to replicate Ecosystems at any scale.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.