ICCF19 - Vladimir Vysotskii - Biological remediation of radioactive cesium, Thread for discussion of Biological Transmutations

• Official Post

Vladimir Vysotskii presented his work in transmutation of Cesium 133 by anaerobic sea bacteria.
    This is so fantastic that it deserve an independent post.

He explained first that Cesium, 133 and 137 were the most dangerous nuclear waste in fission, because of their biological characteristics.

Previously he observed some transmutations of cesium to barium , at rate allowing reduction by half in 200 to 500days.
    the problem is that to decontaminate place like Fukushima you needed bacteria living in seawater.
    He decided to use anaerobic methanogenic bacteria form the sea sludge.

His experiments was designed with 3 control experiments, without either the bacteria, the cesium, or the nutrient.

the result was amazing, and he observed 50% reduction of cesium in 8 days.

I thought about possible contamination by bottle, but we should not forget there are 3 control experiment that should be impacted by any artifact you imagine...
    fascinating !

Another example of the quality of russian science, in LENR especially.

• Presentation title:
    Transmutation of Cs133 Isotope to Ba Nucleus During Growth of Methanogenic Bacteria of Organic Sea Sludge

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Peter Gluck reports this presentation on TV by Vysotskii
    http://egooutpeters.blogspot.r…hed-v-vysotski-at-tv.html

• Official Post

On His Blog, Peter Gluck report a message from V Vysotskii, about his talk on TV.
    http://egooutpeters.blogspot.f…ains-and-news-coming.html

• Official Post

In latest CFRL News, no94, Hideo Kozima cite a paper of V I Vystoskii that seems to match that presentation :

V.I. Vysotskii et al., "Microbial Transmutation of Cs-137 and LENR in Growing Biological Systems"Current Science 108 pp. 636 - 640 (2015)

The letter itself , focused on biological transmutations, in it's second half talk of Vysotskii work too.
    http://www.geocities.jp/hjrfq9…/CFRLEngNews/CFRLEN94.pdf
    It seems to propose mechanism for biological transmutations.

• Thanks @AlainCo for this post from Vysotskii : http://egooutpeters.blogspot.f…ains-and-news-coming.html
    It reveals many faces of a big man whom I try to expose works each time I can.
    V.I. Vysotskii merit the Nobel Price because he unify the LENR and standard model, but not only.

In this post he synthetises:
    * the link between biological and physical sciences,
    * the restauration of the interest for biological transmutations,
    * the multiple roles of doses for the health about radiations, genetic and other restauration mecanisms, like in fasting, vitamins, homeopathy...
    * a critical moment in the shift from old to new conception of physical sciences,
    * the roles of different countries in this transitional moment,
    * the fast rate of changes in present epoch, and the need to adapt us to this new rate, most mainly for scientists and learning methods,
    * an homage at Rossi, at the E-Cat, at The New Fire, at the first industrial use of LENR.
    * an new ecologic use to clean the nuclear waste by biological transmutations,
    * a new nano-catalysis common to chemistry, physic, biology and nano-particles.

I vote for the Nobel Price for a big man: V.I. Vysotskii.

In LENR even more!!!

• Speaking of double walled carbon nanotubes, I wonder if something special happens inside living cells, particularly inside what are called double walled microtubules. (Thinking out loud : could bad things happen if these microtubules are exposed to certain unnaturally abundant EM frequencies?)

• Speaking of double walled carbon nanotubes, I wonder if something special happens inside living cells, particularly inside what are called double walled microtubules. (Thinking out loud : could bad things happen if these microtubules are exposed to certain unnaturally abundant EM frequencies?)

Actually life is impossible without biological LENR processes, I'll post later on a thread what i have about that....

in a nutshell..transmutation occurs in our bodies to compensate if there is a lack of some specific element...and also to obtain energy..

• Actually life is impossible without biological LENR processes, I'll post later on a thread what i have about that....

in a nutshell..transmutation occurs in our bodies to compensate if there is a lack of some specific element...and also to obtain energy..

a cool experiment everyone can try is to feed a chicken food that don't have any calcium and make sure she doesn't obtain it from anywhere else as well..months will pass and it will still be able to produce eggs with healthy shells (made from Ca)...it doesn't borrow it from it's skeleton either...it's turning potassium to calcium

• Official Post

a cool experiment everyone can try is to feed a chicken food that don't have any calcium and make sure she doesn't obtain it from anywhere else as well..months will pass and it will still be able to produce eggs with healthy shells (made from Ca)...it doesn't borrow it from it's skeleton either...it's turning potassium to calcium

Kevran stated that decades ago, he got scoffed at, but more recent work seems to validate this, Vysotskii and Kornilova being the most prominent authors in the biological transmutation research in the last decade.

• a cool experiment everyone can try is to feed a chicken food that don't have any calcium and make sure she doesn't obtain it from anywhere else as well..months will pass and it will still be able to produce eggs with healthy shells (made from Ca)...it doesn't borrow it from it's skeleton either...it's turning potassium to calcium

Nice story but needs a bit more proof. At 5 grams of daily need of Ca per hen this would mean 5 gr of Ca produced by potassium to calcium transmutations. I don't have the transmutation energy calculation at hand but I estimate that if this would be true every hen ends up at a KFC bucket by itself when laying eggs.

• Official Post

Nice story but needs a bit more proof. At 5 grams of daily need of Ca per hen this would mean 5 gr of Ca produced by potassium to calcium transmutations. I don't have the transmutation energy calculation at hand but I estimate that if this would be true every hen ends up at a KFC bucket by itself when laying eggs.

Rob Woudenberg, that’s from a classic point of view but LENR has plenty of examples of transmutations where little or not radiation or excess heat was produced.

Lu et al published their results of K to Ca transmutation without radiation nor heat. They quoted Kevran in their paper introduction. They think that hydrides play a role, and propose a hypothesis. I think their use of ultrasound stirring may have inadvertently played a role they overlooked.

Their paper can be read here:

http://www.jmcchina.org/html/2019/1/20190101.htm

• Rob Woudenberg, that’s from a classic point of view but LENR has plenty of examples of transmutations where little or not radiation or excess heat was produced.

Lu et al published their results of K to Ca transmutation without radiation nor heat. They quoted Kevran in their paper introduction. They think that hydrides play a role, and propose a hypothesis. I think their use of ultrasound stirring may have inadvertently played a role they overlooked.

Their paper can be read here:

http://www.jmcchina.org/html/2019/1/20190101.htm

Thanks Curbina . The world is still full of suprises.

goldinium : sorry, I didn't want to ridicule your post. I have some homework to do on this.
    But of course this form of LENR is not what we are seeking for when it comes to resolving the CO2 problem.

• a cool experiment everyone can try is to feed a chicken food that don't have any calcium and make sure she doesn't obtain it from anywhere else as well..months will pass and it will still be able to produce eggs with healthy shells (made from Ca)...it doesn't borrow it from it's skeleton either...it's turning potassium to calcium

There is no doubt that the potassium transmutation to calcium can be attained easily. But where the heck should a chicken get enough potassium ????? Could you try to show as a potential source for e.g. at least 2 grams/day..

• Has anyone ever reproduced Kervran's results? It seems there is a lot of contradictory evidence that supports the conventional view...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…0032579119434378-main.pdf

The Effects of Low Levels of Calcium

in the Diet of Laying Chickens

ARNON L. MEHRING, JR. AND HARRY W. TITUS

AFEW reports on the effects of a lack of supplementary calcium in the diet of laying chickens have appeared in the

literature. Buckner and Martin (1920) re- ported that restricting the quantity of cal- cium in the diet of laying chickens markedly decreased their egg production, and caused the shells of their eggs to become thinner. When no calcium supplement was included

in the feed, production soon ceased. Later, Buckner et al. (1929) observed that when a calcium supplement was not included in the feed, egg production, egg size, and weight of shell decreased appreciably, and hatchability was reduced to zero. Deobald et al. (1936) found that the sudden with- drawal of calcium from the diet of laying chickens caused them to cease laying after twelve days. The shells of their eggs became progressively thinner until the chickens stopped laying, but no shell-less eggs were laid. These workers concluded that, in general, egg production would stop before eggs without shells would be produced. Tyler (1945, 1946) reported that chickens fed diets containing 0.18 percent of calcium laid eggs with progressively thinner shells until the thickness of the shells was about sixty percent of the normal value; and then laying ceased.

• Official Post

Best place to look in first instance is Jed's library on LENR-CANR. Just search 'Biological Transmutation' and you will get hits - many from J-P Biberian.

I must point out that this thread is wandering, and I'm not helping with that either. Curbina bumped a suitable thread,for this topic yesterday - I'm working in the lab today- but will try to sort it out later.

• There is no doubt that the potassium transmutation to calcium can be attained easily. But where the heck should a chicken get enough potassium ????? Could you try to show as a potential source for e.g. at least 2 grams/day..

the chicken is not a nuclear reactor...transmutations occur only to compensate small amounts of a missing element..

not necessary calcium..it can be any needed element

it uses gases on blood and when hit a specific temperature the nuclear reaction happen

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.