ICCF19 - Vladimir Vysotskii - Biological remediation of radioactive cesium, Thread for discussion of Biological Transmutations

• Official Post

Biberian published a review that includes probably most of the relevant literature. You can see there that more than one person has found analog results in microorganisms and in plants. Exact replication of Kervran’s experiment with hens, to May best knowledge, hasn’t been performed, but Kervran himself was investigating anecdotal reports and observations when he performed his experiments.

Biberian’s review Can be read here:

https://www.researchgate.net/p…IqoupiGKquUauPSNBg&_iepl=

• Curbina

Changed the title of the thread from “ICCF19 - Vladimir Vysotskii - Biological remediation of radioactive cesium” to “ICCF19 - Vladimir Vysotskii - Biological remediation of radioactive cesium, Thread for discussion of Biological Transmutations”.
  • As a scoop, what i can say is that a researcher close to me from Pasteur institute at Paris made experiments in this way to me ( under table..)

we had done forbidden things so put living mouse cells in Petri dishes fully deficient in calcium.

After a while, however, calcium had reappeared .. out of nowhere...

• Official Post

As a scoop, what i can say is that a researcher close to me from Pasteur institute at Paris made experiments in this way to me ( under table..)

we had done forbidden things so put living mouse cells in Petri dishes fully deficient in calcium.

After a while, however, calcium had reappeared .. out of nowhere...

Interesting that it was observed “in vitro”. I have held since long the “intuition” that whatever happens to create these effects, has to happen either in chloroplasts or in mitochondria. Observation of the transmutation of K to Ca in mouse cell Cultures would at least point to the phenomena being intracellular, and within the cells, the most likely place should be the nano space of the mitochondria.

• Official Post

The US Army has already confirmed a variant of bio LENR processes...

https://www.docdroid.net/XfUEY…70s-bio-lenr-research-pdf

That’s impressive! Had never came across with it before, Thanks! And incidentally It boosts the idea in my intuition.

And it’s from 1978!

• But of course this form of LENR is not what we are seeking for when it comes to resolving the CO2 problem.

Not directly. But, assuming this is the same thing as heat-producing LENR, if these experiments reveal the mechanism of the reaction they will help resolve the CO2 problem. They will also revolutionize science, which will help solve many other problems, such as mining and other resource extraction.

• i have to state that i did not fully verified this "theory" and results yet, but talking from initial experiments i conducted i highly suspect the following is correct.. ( it's not my research )

The resonant atomic transmutation of zinc into copper is achieved by precision control of atomic resonance in a two-stage reaction that is safe, non-toxic and involves only low energies. Zinc becomes instilled with the resonant atomic frequency signature of hydrogen, before being rapidly quenched to trigger bulk conversion into hydrogen and copper --according to the established frequency 'memory' of the standing wave field of each atom.

The first stage of the transmutation reaction maintains the starting element (zinc) at the phonon resonance frequency of the target bi-product element (H1), during a 3-hour dwell time exposed to O2 gas nanobubbles.

Protium, the lightest hydrogen isotope (H1) provides the resonant target frequency for this reaction, as determined by the following formulae (calculated using the latest atomic data sets for the elements, provided in blue):

The resonant frequency of hydrogen isotope (H1) in its rest state is 3,773,180 Hz, according to the element's atomic diameter at 20°C. Oxygen isotope (O16) resonates at this same frequency when heated to 37.8°C:

The rate of gas absorption (velocity of penetration) into the metal surface interface is enhanced by increased temperature, pressure and electric current. Oxygen gas adsorbed onto metal surfaces undergoes molecular dissociation and subsequent absorption into the crystal lattice of heavier metal atoms (above).

The second stage of the transmutation reaction involves the subsequent trapping of absorbed gases into zinc atoms by the induced shock of rapid cooling. The sudden contraction of the atomic lattice forces the interstitial absorbed atoms into quantum instability as the strongly repulsive nuclear forces of the adjacent metal atoms close in simultaneously on each gas atom from 6 sides (along the x, y and z axes of the lattice).

Instead of rapidly contracting, a portion of the zinc atoms are able to maintain the previously established resonant diameter by accepting protons, neutrons and electrons from the 6 adjacent trapped gas atoms, thereby increasing the atomic weight of zinc atoms to induce the formation of hydrogen and copper.

The face-centered cubic structure of the metal's atomic lattice allows for a maximum of 6 interstitial gas atoms being adjacent to any one metal atom, providing stable loci for gas atoms ejected by zinc atoms during quantum trapping events. Absorption of oxygen atoms through zinc surfaces at 37.8°C transmits phonon vibrations throughout the metal lattice at the hydrogen target frequency, enabling bulk conversion of zinc into copper at high rates of efficiency. The subtle bulk weight changes resulting from this resonant nuclear reaction can only be determined after ejected hydrogen atoms have been desorbed from metal surfaces by cooling to the rest state at 20°C.

Zinc to Copper

The oxygen-dependent low energy transmutation of zinc into hydrogen and copper occurs in aqueous reactors, based on phonon matching of oxygen (O16) at 37.8°C with hydrogen (H1) at rest (20°C), as in human blood.

* Zinc is heated to 37.8°C with O2, absorbing carbon and oxygen to form hydrogen and copper during rapid cooling:

Hydrogen atoms comprise the exact atomic mass required for the conversion of zinc into copper. Clear atomic mass recombination patterns define fission bi-products ejected from zinc nuclei during the quantum trapping event:

• Official Post

I am reading it in my IPhone and got no issues, I use avast as malware protection.

• PDF is good from my side...i think your AV blocked the website where i uploaded the pdf, would you like me to upload it elsewhere?

• that's not the full version, i suggest increasing the possible attachment size ?

My computer will show the full pdf (27 pages) from the questionable server (after the AVG displaying it's message). However, when I try to export the file as a pdf to my computer's hard drive I get only half of one page, hmmm.

• Official Post

My computer will show the full pdf (27 pages) from the questionable server (after the AVG displaying it's message). However, when I try to export the file as a pdf to my computer's hard drive I get only half of one page, hmmm.

The same happens to me, I can read it but not saving it.

goldinium , can you upload it and share the link to a google doc? That will help others see it in full without getting the warning screen (I got one also, on the second attempt to download it).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.