The LENR-Files: I Want to Believe

• So it was pretty obvious that the Parkhomov experiment in Padua was a total dud. What does Frank do with e-catworld? Change the subject why of course.

Nothing better than a wild claim from Rossi that nobody is able to verify one way or another to get the LENR juices flowing again after a sucky dud experiment by MFMP goes nowhere.

Wait, next we'll see a hissy fit by Frank complaining about how the media is ignoring LENR despite the overwhelming evidence.

• Do you really believe that two experiments done by MFMP prove that LENR is not real?

If you are learning to count in elementary school, are you always succesfull?
    Even that 1+1 is very easy, it can take you few times until you will get correct result.

And nuclear reactor, respectively cold fusion is area that is unknown to all yet. It is diametrally more sophisticated matter. So even after 1000 unsuccessfull test you can prove nothing.

• Actually cold fusion is not an area that is not unknown. I was at an art gallery opening. Met a physicist. Told him about LENR which I was following on the internet. He flat out told me no such thing. Impossible. Not even worth discussing with him. Claimed the physics just isn't there and if you dig deeper into the claims you will find that they don't hold together.

P&F claim that they were forced to jump the gun by the university which ordered them to release their results before proper vetting. Maybe. The fact is that today the credibility of cold fusion is at an all time low. The bar is raised extremely high to prove that one is not snowing anybody. It serves nobody to present half baked experiments which cannot be reproduced.

The only proof of cold fusion is the Lugano report. Half the guys were from Sweden. One of the two is dead. Now a Russian. These two countries are not impartial. There is a cold war going on in the Arctic these days over fossil fuels that will be mined just as soon as global warming destroys the north pole ice cap. If one of those countries can prove that fossil fuels are toast then it could cause alot of damage. So I don't trust anybody from Sweden or Russia. That includes the Lugano report as well as Parkomov's antics.

The Italians only have Rossi to show for LENR. Rossi is working with [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon]. Tom Darden gave a "one day over the rainbow" speech. It did not sound like they have a working plant in operation to me.

• Official Post

LENR in general is proven since the 1990s... probably 1990... A competent skeptic, Heinz Gerischer was convinced (of serious anomalies) in 1991
    http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GerischerHiscoldfusi.pdf#page=2

what is in question with Parkhomov, MFMP, Biberian, & al replications is the LiAlH4+Ni in Al2O3 vessel at 1000-1200C, without any secret sauce...
    I suspect that even with AG Parkhomov confirmed¨with up to date calorimetry, there is unexpected contaminants that are the secrets, as Celani found for his wires.

E-cat have nothing extraordinary, as it is LENR, a known anomaly, long time proven and replicated, beyond a reasonable doubt.
    However if not extraordinary, it requires normal level of evidence (Clear and conclusive evidence).
    Lugano is not solid alone (just preponderance of evidence, and even) , but with Ferrara, with circumstantial evidence (third party test allowed, Tom Darden involvement) it is real Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.

My intuition is that Parkhomov process is not understood well, and maybe very long to replicate.
    I feel it is like early cold fusion in PdD electrolysis... 1-2 year to replicate by best professionals.

• To me Parkhomov is just Russia calling Rossi's bluff. Put yourself in their shoes. Here's this guy Rossi claiming to have an invention that can destroy your source of income. Russia lives off raw materials and especially fossil fuels. What better way to call the bluff than to say one of your prominent scientists figured it out. Send him out to Italy with some hot young women he can blame any lost in translation mistakes on. Muddy up the waters. No lose situation. If it is real they were in on it all along and don't look like fools to miss out on it. If it is not real they send a message to Rossi that he is not the only one who can make wild claims and make a fool of everyone around him.

• So it was pretty obvious that the Parkhomov experiment in Padua was a total dud. What does Frank do with e-catworld? Change the subject why of course.

Nothing better than a wild claim from Rossi that nobody is able to verify one way or another to get the LENR juices flowing again after a sucky dud experiment by MFMP goes nowhere.

Wait, next we'll see a hissy fit by Frank complaining about how the media is ignoring LENR despite the overwhelming evidence.

IMO his main mission is to support Rossi, LENR is just a minor role, remember that Blog name is "E-CAT world" (not "LENR world").
    Note that he never posted uncomfortable questions, that Blog repeats (like a megaphone) each Rossi’s “says” and often “filters” criticism comments in order to avoid publishing of “unpopular” opinions in his blog.

• Which is why I am here as username FrankCensor. One too many times the voice of common sense and reason gets ****CHOPPED**** from Frank's kool-aid blog.

Anyway, gotta love Rossi talking out of his behind today on Frank's blog. Here he is sitting on the greatest invention of the 21st century if it is real and he's trying to convince us that the money the machine makes generating heat for some industrial plant is of paramount importance to him and his effort. Never mind that he could sell the thing for several hundred billion if not trillion dollars. The dollars and cents he gets from the factory meter maid is going to make or break him.

• Yes, clearly Parkhomov was tasked by the Russian government and sent to Padua along with two beautiful accomplices to muddy the waters and send a message to Rossi. It all makes sense now! You're a genius!

FrankCensor, it is now abundantly clear from what you've written here that Frank censors you from e-catworld not because he disagrees with you but because you're an ignorant blowhard. He clearly doesn't want to muck up his site with your idiotic drivel.

Folks, it's all fine and well to carry on a reasoned discussion with impassioned skeptics, but let's not feed the trolls...

• > impassioned skeptics, but let's not feed the trolls...

Gosh Josh I didn't see a dollar sign number along with that statement of yours. Along with that "impassioned" statement one should add how many billions or trillions of dollars of annual income Russia makes by exporting fossil fuels.

Life is kind of tough if you don't have a delete button you can use to run interference for Rossi et al.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.