Just a reminding that in few days, from Friday 21 to Sunday there will be a conference to celebrate Fleischmann&Pons famous conference.
This March 19th the schedule proposed is this one:
- Mitchell Swartz : Our Emergent Need for a Clean, Efficient Energy Production Source
- Arik El-Boher : Progress Toward Understanding Anomalous Heat.
- Frank Gordon : Observations of a variety of Codeposition protocols used to prepare Cold Fusion Cathodes
- Larry Forsley : Neutron and Charged Particle Spectroscopy
- Tom Claytor : Recent tritium production from electrically pulsed wires and foils
- Mitchell Swartz : Excess Power Gain on both sides of an Avalanche Through a PdNi Nanostructured Cold Fusion Component
- Yasuhiro Iwamura : Deuterium Permeation Induced Transmutation Experiments using Nano-Structured Pd/CaO/Pd Multilayer Thin Film.
- Vladimir Vysotskii : Review of cavitation x-ray emission experiments
- Peter Hagelstein : Controlled Karabut experiment at SRI
- Olga Dmitriyeva : Using numerical simulations to better understand the Cold Fusion Environment
- David Nagel Scientific and Practical Questions about Cold Fusion
- Brian Ahern : Nanomagnetism for Energy Production
- Francesco Celani : Glass surface co-factors in the generation of anomalous effects under H2 gas at high temperatures
- Nikita Alexandrov : Advanced analytic and highly parallel Cold Fusion Experimentation
- Pamela Mosier-Boss : CR-39 Detecting Emission during Pd/D Codeposition Cold Fusion
- John Dash : SEM and Energy Dispersive Spectrometer Studies of Metal Surfaces Interacting with Hydrogen Isotopes
- Tadahiko Mizuno : Replicable Model for Controlled Nuclear Reaction using Metal Nanoparticles.
- Peter Hagelstein : Model for Fractionation and Inverse Fractionation
- John Wallace : Relativistic quantum mechanics and Cold Fusion
- George Miley : Ultra-dense clusters in nanoparticles and thin films for both hot and cold fusion
- Vladimir Vysotskii : Observations of Biophysical Effects from Cold Fusion
- Charles Beaudette : Post Missouri Priorities for Cold Fusion
- Nathan Cohen : The Tortuous Path of Innovation and Implications for Cold Fusion in the next Decade
SATURDAY EVENING - Business Panel @ Hyatt for Registrants
- Peter Hagelstein : Anomalies associated with Fracture Experiments
- Larry Forsley : Enhanced Tc Superconductivity and Anomalous Nuclear Emissions in YBCO and Palladium
- Vladimir Vysotskii : Application of coherent correlated states of interacting particle for Cold Fusion Optimization
- John Fisher : Polyneutron theory and its application to Excess Power Generation in three types of Devices
- Mitchell Swartz : Successful Applications of the Deuteron Flux Equation in Cold Fusion
- Robert Smith : Assuring Sufficient Number Of Deuterons Reside in the Excited Band State For Successful Cold Fusion Reactor Design
- Curt Brown : Measurement of Anomalous Heat at High Ambient Temperatures
- Clint Seward : Ball Lightning and Tokamak
- Carl Dietrich : Flying Cars and Cold Fusion
- Peter Hagelstein : Landscapes in cold fusion research
- Steve Katinsky : Industry Association for Cold Fusion Advocacy
- Thomas Grimshaw : Cold Fusion Public Policy: Rational – and Urgent– Need for Change
- Policy Panel (Hagelstein, Grimshaw, Karat, Katinsky, Nagel, Miley)
- David French : The role of the Patent Attorney in patenting Cold Fusion inventions.
- IP and USPTO Panel (Swartz,Dash,French,Ahern, Miley)
It seems very rich, but I'm afraid it will be too short. Few session attracted my curiosity :
- "Tadahiko Mizuno : Replicable Model for Controlled Nuclear Reaction using Metal Nanoparticles." ; It seems that he improved his technology... what is it?
- "Vladimir Vysotskii : Observations of Biophysical Effects from Cold Fusion" ; I'm always skeptical on biological transmutation, but this mean I wan't more data... will there be new evidences?
- "Peter Hagelstein : Anomalies associated with Fracture Experiments" ; It seems new results ? maybe a breakthrough?
- "Mitchell Swartz : Excess Power Gain on both sides of an Avalanche Through a PdNi Nanostructured Cold Fusion Component" ; It seems another new observation ... a breakthrough?
- "Larry Forsley : Enhanced Tc Superconductivity and Anomalous Nuclear Emissions in YBCO and Palladium" ; Superconductivity is often linked with LENR... Is there new evidences ?
- "Charles Beaudette : Post Missouri Priorities for Cold Fusion"; after reading his book, "Excess Heat" I'm curious to hear of his opinion on current situation on Cold Fusion cummunity...
- "Carl Dietrich : Flying Cars and Cold Fusion"; what will be his proposal, his vision on that crazy dream? feasible?
- What cause me deception is the absences of Defkalion representative, unlike what was planned... something is hapening