ICCF19 - Ubaldo Mastromatteo - LENR Anomalies in Pd-H2 systems submitted to LASER stimulation

• Official Post

Claudio Pace published a video of the presentation of Ubaldo Mastromatteo at ICCF19.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The slides are not easily visible. Too bad I missed it , because without the slides it is hard for me to understand the presentation.

If someone have the slides, or can make a transcript...

It would be interesting too to have the comments of someone who attended that presentation...

• The camera appears to rarely catch but a few of the slides, instead it seems to repeatedly robotically return to frame only the speaker. Further, often the brightness does not adjust appropriately to deliver a readable image.

Tentative opinion and recommendation: Unfortunately it is probably not worth one's time viewing this presentation in this form. Let us hope that someone was able to get the slides as well-framed images. Perhaps combining this sound track with such images would give a useful and satisfactory result.

• Official Post

Claudio Pace have published the slides on his blog in an article dedicated to Ubaldo Mastromatteo

ICCF19 Ubaldo MastroMatteo’s conference at ICCF19

Quote from Claudio Pace translated by google

I think I can do good to see this page from the video of fact ' friend and Italian researcher, Ubaldo Mastromatteo, all ' ICCF19 of Padua, video I shot myself with my iphone and uploaded on my channel you tube video.
    At the bottom of human ingenuity and the material with its secrets were the protagonists of ' ICCF19 , the report Ubaldo with the presentation of his experiments an important contribution to better understand how it is made.

The slides and video of the conference are in English.

the perfect video would be slides with sound...

• Further replications of laser stimulated cold fusion.

Repetition Experiment of Laser Deuterium (Hydrogen) Palladium at Qiuran Lab

Zhang Hang, Chen Si

Abstract

The Cold Region Research Engineering Laboratory (CRREL) of the US Army Engineering Research and Development Center released anexperiment result in March 2023, which is a repetition of the same experiment of Biberian of France (Proc. ICCF23, 2021) and Mastromatteo of Italy (JCMNS19:173, 2016). The specific experiment is to apply a laser irradiation onto Pd-H system for stimulation of possible nuclear transmutation.

Qiuren Lab of XiAn, China repeated the above experiments with a similar schemes and materials. The only difference is that the laser source is a carbon dioxide laser, which is used to stimulate a specific Pd-H system, specifically the palladium metal sheet in a sealed vacuum chamber filled with hydrogen or deuterium gas with a certain pressure.Through surface electron microscope analysis, new elements were found in the surface of irradiated palladium sheet, suggesting that nuclear transmutation may occur during irradiation.The verification, quantitative analysis and mechanism research behind the experimental results still need to be further carried out.

Repetition Experiment of Laser Deuterium (Hydrogen) Palladium.pdf

• In the laser way, people have to understand the use of 2 lasers both and not only one..

• In the laser way, people have to understand the use of 2 lasers both and not only one..

What difference would be seen with two lasers? Stronger effect or excess heat? Just curious of what you mean.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Thanks for sharing this new paper Alan Smith , albeit EDS is usually dismissed by skeptics, yet another replication of the “same mistake” begins to become solid proof there’s a real phenomena that can’t be really ignored.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Probing neutrons and purported fission daughter products from gas-loaded, laser-irradiated metal-hydrogen targets

Edit by Curbina : Copying a paper posted by Ahlfors to this thread as is a pertinent review of the laser irradiated metal hydrogen results. I wish the paper would have included the work of Holmlid, as we know he has also observed transmutations.

• An article in Chinese, about a replication of those experiments by Zhang Hang

寮犺埅宸ョ▼甯堟縺鍏夋皹锛堟阿锛夐挴瀹為獙鏈€鏂拌繘灞

张航工程师激光氘(氢)钯实验最新进展

美国陆军工程研究与发展中心冷域研究实验室(CRREL)在2023年3月份公布了一项结果,它是法国Biberian(Proc. ICCF23, 2021)和意大利Mastromatteo (JCMNS19:173, 2016)相同实验的重复,具体实验是使用激光照射钯氢(Pd-H)系统激发核嬗变。

秋然实验室使用类似试验方案和装置重复了上述实验,所不同的是激光源为二氧化碳激光,用它照射一个特定的钯氢(Pd-H)系统,具体来说是充有一定压力氢气或者氘气的密封腔中的钯金属片。通过表面电镜分析,在照射后的钯中发现了新元素,提示照射过程中可能产生了核嬗变。相关实验结果的验证、定量分析和机制机理研究有待进一步开展。

The google translation seems clear

寮犺埅宸ョ▼甯堟縺鍏夋皹锛堟阿锛夐挴瀹為獙鏈€鏂拌繘灞

Summary

The US Army Engineering Research and Development Center Cold Region Research Laboratory (CRREL) announced in March 2023 the results of the same experiment in Biberian France (Proc. ICCF23, 2021) and Mastromatteo Italy (JCMNS19:173, 2016). To repeat, the specific experiment was to excite nuclear transmutation using laser irradiation of a palladium-hydrogen (Pd-H) system.

Qiuran's laboratory repeated the above experiments using similar test schemes and devices, the difference is that the laser source is a carbon dioxide laser, which is used to irradiate a specific palladium hydrogen (Pd-H) system, specifically filled with a certain pressure of hydrogen gas or A palladium metal disc in a sealed chamber of deuterium gas. Through surface electron microscopy analysis, new elements were found in the irradiated palladium, suggesting that nuclear transmutation may have occurred during the irradiation process. The verification, quantitative analysis and mechanism research of relevant experimental results need to be further carried out.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• An article in Chinese, about a replication of those experiments by Zhang Hang

http://www.lenr.com.cn/index.p…dex&a=show&catid=7&id=905

The google translation seems clear

https://www-lenr-com-cn.transl…o&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

Thanks AlainCo , it seems to be the same that Alan Smith posted in English a few posts back in this thread, now we have the original in Chinese.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.