Rossi smokescreen?

• Stumbled on this interesting article...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/uc…an-to-bring-it-to-market/

Turns out California is going to buy 1.3GW of energy storage capacity. Photos in this article look very similar to Rossi's e-cat. What if this cold fusion mumbo jumbo is just a smokescreen? What if they're really working on one of these units you see in the article? Throw everyone off by saying it's Nickel + Hydrogen LENR. Get a chuckle when Parkhomov and his ladies claim to have replicated "the effect".

What if his real goal is to do a Sun Catalytix? The company got bought out by big behemoth Lockheed and the technology just "poof" disappeared one day. Never to be heard from again. If the same happens to Rossi's e-cat you'll never know one way or the other. The LENR-Files: I Want to Believe

• "FrankCensor" Perhaps you missed that Sun Catalytix is or was essentially an "energy storage and management" company, and the technology was battery related.

Flow batteries and LENR / CF / CANR reactors have virtually nothing in common. That one or the other or both might be housed in a shipping container of no fundamental generic significance-- such containers are strong, fire resistant, cheap and plentiful. Please learn to discriminate packaging from content. It will ease your apparently troubled mind.

With reference to content, did you happen to listen to Tom Darden's presentation at ICCF-19 ?

And while continuing with your writing style and "content" of a tabloid, perhaps you can dwell on how a "big behemoth" differs from a little behemoth?

If you wish to have some impact here, try to make your points consistent with what most readers here already know. For example "his ladies" include his grand-daughter as translator to and from English. You (perhaps inadvertently) appear to make an attempt to implicate Parkhomov as something other than a gentle family man.

Returning to that mind of yours.... What is your goal? If it is to foster hydrocarbon oxidation based energy into the full development of what might eventually be a venusian climate? Then keep up the work-- but don't expect too many acolytes, nor any progeny beyond a few generations, should you and your paymasters succeed.

• What visitors? This plant of his exists only in his imagination. You heard the Darden speech at ICCF19. He didn't say anything about a working plant that is in the final stages of testing, not development. Read the post "he said she said". Rossi and Darden don't jibe. And they are insiders!

Anyway I know where he got the idea. Read this article. It's Rossi's script verbatim. These shipping containers are tested at industrial facility of customer for 1 year. They must show that they can consistently generate power. They go through rigorous testing. Read it and you'll think "this is exactly what Rossi has been talking about for the last two-three years".

• Something amiss there FrankCensor. The byline for the article to which you link was dated February 2014. That's long after the putative origin of Rossi's story. For example, your attribution of "what Rossi has been talking about for the last two-three years".

If you are referring to the shipping containers, the parsimonious interpretation is that decision makers in both groups selected containers for similar safety, availability and cost reasons.

As outsiders we can say little more and perhaps much less-- unless we have an agenda of disparaging Rossi, for instance. Before continuing on that path, by the way, you might review the statutes regarding slander and libel in jurisdictions that may prevail where you, Rossi or [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] hang out.... it might surprise you, Rossi is not "a public figure", so be careful.

• I'm in California. There is no chance, not 1 in 100,000,000, that anybody is going to care one way or another about something said on the internet. Allegedly slanderous or not.

I don't have a personal agenda disparaging Rossi. Not Rossi individually. He is the main instigator. All LENR folk in general. They are messing around on my turf. On the ranch power and water are pretty nasty issues. These guys come into town and start these fancy ideas about cold fusion being real. And I have nothing against that if they can back it up with solid proof or data.

Consider me QA for LENR. I'm the one who says the emperor is naked if he indeed has no clothes on.

• Actually Rossi just put us both to shame with this talk of trademark for his pussy-cat.

What's interesting is Rossi's characterization of the device as being a gas something or other. The only gas involved is the gas that comes out of his a..

• Actually Rossi just put us both to shame with this talk of trademark for his pussy-cat.

What's interesting is Rossi's characterization of the device as being a gas something or other. The only gas involved is the gas that comes out of his a..

:D I believe your rantings qualifies as real gas... Maybe you can can it and sell it?

Or maybe you are allready doing that elsewhere on the net - you who don't have "a personal agenda disparaging Rossi".... :whistling:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.