Edmund Storms: How to evaluate LENR theory

• Official Post

On the site of his book, Edmund Storms have posted an article about the rational approach to evaluate LENR theory.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• Studying lenr for ~30 years is about right for me. Was I lucky when my first attempt with submicron NiO powder initiated hydrogen fusion at the first attempt? My frustration has been that this source of so called free energy has been ignored. Probably because the world isn't ready for this gift. Let "sleeping dogs lie" is certainly apropos. They bite when awakened.

• Studying lenr for ~30 years is about right for me. Was I lucky when my first attempt with submicron NiO powder initiated hydrogen fusion at the first attempt? My frustration has been that this source of so called free energy has been ignored. Probably because the world isn't ready for this gift. Let "sleeping dogs lie" is certainly apropos. They bite when awakened.

Please sign the petition if you can? Jim
    https://petitions.whitehouse.g…ion-lenr-power-generation

• Jim, you wrote---"Please sign the petition if you can?" You are very perceptive stating "if you can".

The economy is working as it should with the enormous quantity of oil reserves available. Everything is working as it should. Introduction of this form of energy production would perturb the economy with devastating effect. It's there when the timing is right.

This said, I obviously feel my signature on this petition would be useless. If this exercise makes the signer feel he has accomplished something more power to it. Doesn't work for me.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.