Firax Tech replic series

• Collect the second version of the reactor. Few characteristics: two quartz tubes, one of them is fuel working, the other protective. I plan to put manometre up to 10 bar. The rest later, is just now a problem with the installation of a thermocouple inside.

• If you can post the make and model of your components, that will be very helpful for readers.

Posting the sources helps too.

The very best thing is links, for pictures and prices and suppliers.

Looking forward to seeing more. :!:

• Less than an hour I run the experiment, as well as control manually, the thermostat will insure in the event of a sharp rise in temperature.
    Every hour will update photos from sensor readings. The experiment was designed to test hydrogen leak through the quartz
    All references are added before starting.
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!OYI1zDoK!3Z5ICjog31VQeYKcf8Cn9Q

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Conclusions after the experiments with quartz - quartz does not fit or use the tube with very thick walls. The entire reactor tube can be seen a large number of microcracks. Inside there is fragile white coating that is likely the result of reaction of the fuel with quartz. The spiral of nichrome covered with solid white microspots, pleasant to the touch, is likely the result of the reaction with hydrogen.
    It was the last experiment with quartz, now has 20 of ceramic tubes brands С799.

• The first reactor cell from the ceramic tube is ready, the fuel used by Parkhomov nickel.
    A little technical data:
    Ceramic tube
    Size (DxdhL): 10x5x140 mm
    a rod of circular cross section
    Size (DhL): 5,0x40 mm
    Material: alumina ceramic grade S799
    Max. operating temperature of the material: 1600 ° C

The fuel composition
    500 mg of nickel
    50mg LiAlH4

Heater
    Cantal - 2m = 57 turns, 10.58 ohms, the diameter of 0.6mm.

To seal the used refractory cement prescription Parkhomov.
    Al2O3 powder ~ 2 μm particle size - 1.5 g
    ZnO powder particle size unknown - 0.5 g
    Na2SiO3 solution 37.5% - 2.9 ml

The cell is assembled as in the photo, the two sleeves are recessed into the tube to 5mm, 50mm cavity tube filled with fuel.
    Complete sealing of the spiral should slightly increase the service life of Cantal.
    Thermocouple not installed before the experiment will be collected second cell without fuel, temperature measurements which are held inside and outside, and the findings make the necessary calibration for the working cell. Measurements of the temperature will produce a thermocouple attached to the surface of the reactor.

The launch is scheduled for today, but the date may be pushed to the next day. A few hours before I Stream, notified separately. :)

• Hi Firax I have a patent pending on some novel nickel-proton and palladium-Deuterium LENR reactors. I'm looking for R&D partners who can test my reactor designs. i have reactor designs and conditions that will solve catalyst sintering problems and other problems commonly found in current reactors. I will share patent royalties on products developed with my technology. Please contact me at
    [email protected]

• Thanks for the technical data, this is good, particularly for all replications and future replicators.

I notice that the Parkhomov cement formulation has a substantial proportion of zinc oxide (ZnO) powder.

I see the Merck Index indicates that ZnO sublimes.

This might have a couple of consequences:

1. Once brought to operating temperatures the ZnO vapor may migrate into the reactor core, since sublimation can drive ZnO vapor in any direction. This could be a possible variable that should be accounted for by further replicators who might, for example, use a commercial cement of a different composition.

2. ZnO sublimation may lead to a thinning or weakening of the refractory cement. [But, hopefully it forms some sort of ceramic
    alloy with the aluminum oxide and water glass, contributing to the strength of the heated cement.]

Best of luck.

• I would like to apologize for the delay in the launch. I had to go to the other end of the city for a second power meter. On the road, I thought how very clearly identify any excess heat. Now I will collect a second reactor, but without fuel, I connect it to the working reactor in series, and will monitor the temperature of the two cells at the same time.
    I think for me and for you the best starting time will be tomorrow morning, undue haste could damage the experiment. :)

• I like the idea of a second reactor.
    You may want to keep it away or put an insulation between the two, so that the active reactor will not heat the control reactor and make the difference in temperatures less.
    Try also to make the seal perfect :)

• Less than an hour I start the stream. Schedule heating reactor add later.

Upload photos here https://mega.co.nz/#F!mBAwTCLI!A7g5i8LjxdPZdsoZjXCBWQ

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.