Patent office dispute between Piantelli and Rossi?

• There is a presumption in US patent law that there be full disclosure sufficient to allow those "practiced in the art" to replicate the experiment. Clearly that is a judicial issue.... however the patent case law here in the US is very convincing. If one examines the Lipinski-UGC WIPO 2014 application, one sees immense and specific detail of how to conduct their experiments (for whatever the worth). Rossi appears to have unusual patent advice, perhaps even extending to exploitation by his Agent / Attorney. He appears to be ignorant of the US PTO requirements vis a vis disclosure. Of course that may be a deliberate misdirection. And, if so, we will all owe him the gratitude of placing much of LENR in the hands of Piantelli, Focardi and other "prior art" claimants (eg. Tandberg etc.) whose patents have expired or will expire much sooner-- placing all that was disclosed, or not, in the public domain long before a patent grant is even possible.

• /* Fleischmann and Pons were not aware of Tandberg's work */

I'd consider politely it's true but I don't believe it.

I am now sure they were aware of Tandberg. I forgot about Tandberg, but he is described in two pages of Gene Mallove's book. Martin knew all about the book. He was the source of much of the information in it, over the course of many interviews. He gave Gene many early papers including Paneth and Peters. He had encyclopedic knowledge of electrochemistry and palladium. He was widely acknowledged as one of the world's top electrochemists, president of the Elecrochemical Society, holder of the Palladium Medal (that's what they call it), Fellow of the Royal Society . . . He knew everyone, and everyone knew him.

There is a book about his contributions:

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/…productCd-1118694430.html

• Quote from Zephir_AWT: “/* Axil is indeed smart, he can create word salad like I've never seen before, and he has been doing it for years */

IMO he spreads word salat often just because he is not so smart, he is merely the blind fact and links…

You state MANY things with *absolute* assertion. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

• I couldn't possibly list them all. Here's your latest:

The key to Papp's tech was fuel preparation. Papp had invented a device that created solid water(water crystals) and noble gas crystals that he used as fuel for spark activated coulomb explosions. Papp's reactor also produced overunity electrons just like Rossi does. Holmlid may have also reinvented the Papp reaction which may also have produced sub-atomic particles including muons. Holmlid sees billions of neutral molecular fragments that travel at 1/3 the speed of light. LENR has been reinvented many time over the last 100 years.

• /* Please list the post that contains info that concerns you and explain why */

LENR Produces Eternal Cosmic Inflation, LENR is a Fundamental Force of Nature, articles about polyneutrons, tachyons, antiparticles, monopoles, Rydberg matter and whatever else stuff, which you did fall into platonic love after very first reading...

• /* Please list the post that contains info that concerns you and explain why */

LENR Produces Eternal Cosmic Inflation, LENR is a Fundamental Force of Nature, articles about polyneutrons, tachyons, antiparticles, monopoles, Rydberg matter and whatever else stuff, which you did fall into platonic love after very first reading...

Please add: LENR drives the heat engine in the cores of all the planets including Pluto and Ceres and also is the reaction that powers the liquid Sun.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.