“New Result of Anomalous Heat Production in Hydrogen-loaded Metals at High Temperature” New Report by Songsheng Jiang of the China Institute of Atomic Energy (CIAE)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/05/30/new-result-of-anomalous-heat-production-in-hydrogen-loaded-metals-at-high-temperature-new-report-by-songsheng-jiang-of-the-china-institute-of-atomic-energy-ciae/']I received the following paper today from Songsheng Jaing who works in the Ni-H Research Group in the China Institute of Atomic Energy, in Beijing, China. This is the first time I have heard of this institute, but a little research indicates that the China Institute of Atomic Research seems to be a legitimate research […][/feedquote]

New Result on Anomalous Heat Production in Hydrogen-loaded

• Official Post

Interesting! Do we know more about him?

Summary:

The anomalous heat production in the Ni+LiAlH 4 fuels has beenobserved repeatedly. The heat production can be controlled by inputpower and can last for a long time. The T2 temperature placed on theouter surface of the fuel cell is about 405C greater than the T1temperature, T1 is placed on the outer surface of the reaction chamberand near the heater. An estimate power of excess heat is about 600 W. Theratio of excess heat of 600 W to input power of 780 W is 0.77. Considering self-sustaining effect, the input power might be significantly decreased if achopper supply can be used to keep excess heat production. How tocalculate the ratio of total produced heat energy to electrical input energyremains a question in present work. The consumption of nickel containerand Ni + LiAl 4 powders is checked to be less than 1 g after experiment. Thecalculated energy density is 4 orders of magnitude greater than the valueof gasoline. Therefore, the origin of excess heat cannot be explained byany chemical energy. The isotope abundances of nickel and lithium in thefuels after experiment will be analyzed by mass spectrometry technique.A further experiment will be carried out.'

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2670…uction-in-Hydrogen-loaded

• Official Post

I hope these results will attract the chinese government to heavily invest into this "anomalous heat effect"!

This is huge!
    China needs cheap and clean energy more than anyone else.

No one could stop them when they have the knowledge!

I just hope that the institute will give a official public statement about that!

• This is huge load of balooney, again. If this man worked for Chinese government, do you think he would publish his findings in the internet.

He is just an other confused old man.

• Official Post

This is huge load of balooney, again. If this man worked for Chinese government, do you think he would publish his findings in the internet.

He is just an other confused old man.

Over 90 % of all professors, docents and researchers around the world are "working for the government", you idiot. That is because over 90% of all universities are public. These people are what you call an official.
    So are they publishing their research work? They do, you idiot.

In your cliché-ridden world view China is probably a conspirative regime that is trying to conquer the world, but meanwhile China is actually the home country of internationally renowned research institutes and universities.

Go back to first grade,you hillbilly.

• Official Post

I recognize many good practice that were asked by the experienced LENr scientists.

there is a heat transfer barrier (MgO ceramic) that allow a fair isoperibolic protocol.
    there is 3 thermocouple.
    It is stabilized DC voltage, which answer to question on power measurement (with stabilized DC voltage, average current is enough to compute power)

Heat after death in itself is the hardest to deny.
    The energy density, highet than gasoline is also very hard to deny.

isotopic analysis will tell more I hope, even if I suspect that He4 will be too hard to measure.

the good point is that they claim something controlled and reproducible, thus they can improve the measurement, redo questioned tests...

Anyway it is currently just a powerpoint claim, and all depend on confirming those claims with a good paper.

• Official Post

Anyway it is currently just a powerpoint claim, and all depend on confirming those claims with a good paper.

This is exactly the point why this powerpoint slides are indeed interesting for us, but not relevant for the scientific community :nono:

But Songsheng already said in this slides that he plans further experiments. So let's hope the Institute itself will make an official statement in the near future after further positive results.

This experiment seems also very similar to the experiment the Lugano-Testers are currently setting up or running. So this makes hope that these guys will also see positive results. :popcorn:

• Majorana,
    Cool down !
    With each new success, the collective behind of patho-skeptics catches new fire !

(Did I just made a "double joke" :D :pardon: )

This is a tremendous event. Now this will cause a snowball of experiments in china and other places.

• Official Post

It is not yet the great moment I concede, the great moment will be when the paper will be public with all details, and the review of "old apes" (NB: a French expression to describe with due deference the experienced people) will be positive.

The problem in LENR is that US and all followers of the west don't have the radio to hear the bip bip bip

• Over 90 % of all professors, docents and researchers around the world are "working for the government", you idiot. That is because over 90% of all universities are public. These people are what you call an official.
    So are they publishing their research work? They do, you idiot.

In your cliché-ridden world view China is probably a conspirative regime that is trying to conquer the world, but meanwhile China is actually the home country of internationally renowned research institutes and universities.

Go back to first grade,you hillbilly.

I guess you never finished the first grade.

No matter, let me educate you: LENR is not cold Fusion, it is con-fusion. And I know you will never be able to comprehend why. It is similar to waiting for Jesus Christ: takes thousands of years and he still does.not show up.

• J'ai reçu un mail, mais je lis les titres du flux rss d'ecathome.
    C'est bien la nouvelle la plus intéressante depuis l'iccf-19 voir même l'annonce de réplication réussie de parkhomov.
    Ce qui m'inquiète c'est que les réplications ne sont pas nombreuses alors qu'il semble qu'on ait tous les élements nécessaires pour le faire.

• Official Post

J'ai reçu un mail, mais je lis les titres du flux rss d'ecathome.
    C'est bien la nouvelle la plus intéressante depuis l'iccf-19 voir même l'annonce de réplication réussie de parkhomov.
    Ce qui m'inquiète c'est que les réplications ne sont pas…

ce n'est pas une surprise.
    l'E-cat foctionne mais il a falludes années avec un beau budget pout que ce soit fiable.
    Parkhomov n'at qu'un possible succès à confirmer, faute de budget.
    Le chinois a manqué de budget pour avoir des thermocouples plus résistants.... le résultat est incertain.
    Biberian a un résultat intéressat mais n'est pas monté assez haut en température faute de budget.
    MFMP apprend le métier et manque de budget.
    Me et les autres sont amateurs, parfois très sages, mais avec de petits budget.

et puis il faut d temps aussi. pour avancer, confirmer, calibrer, recalibrer, re confirmer, améliorer...

ca prends genre 1 an avec du budget

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.