MFMP Glowstick Test Provides Hope of Excess Heat Detection from LENR — What Next?

• What's next Frank is you explain how my LENR device does the impossible: cold fusion

On a sunny day in California I set out to prove cold fusion is possible. I used the calculation that the sun provides 1400 watts of energy per square meter. I set up two solar panels exactly 1 meter in size. Hooked up my free with any purchase Harbor Freight multimeter. Voila. Lo and behold one of panels produced 100 watts and the other produced 120 watts of electric power. That's a COP of 1.2 yippie!!!

The difference between my test and the MFMP glowstick test is I can't fiddle with the input. You all know or can look up the 1400 figure that mother nature provides. MFMP on the other hand can fart around with excuses and make fools of all of you and explain that in the day and age where one can get a free multimeter at harbor freight with any purchase the simple and basic setting of input watts of power is way beyond their means to provide to the viewing audience.

• If I understand correctly, they've got the PID numbers recorded, in real time. For us in the peanut gallery, watching, would the real-time and constantly changing inputs (we had a graph and periodic numbers to see--if we could resolve them on our screens) be informative? There was one heater on the outside of the reactor. As the temperature targets changed, the PID automatically responded by supplying power. On and off, like a home heater responding to a thermostat. It would probably not be useful for us observers to try to interpolate the aggregate of those quickly changing numbers in real time.

The actual power required to heat two sides of the reactor/experiment was subject to a host thermal variables, demands, and losses. There was no attempt at holistic calorimetry calculation in this experiment. We get a gross comparison of fueled and un-fueled vessels. Thermocouples to measure heat on two sides, some radiation monitoring, and pressure monitoring are pretty much the experiment. Crude, maybe, but coupled with subsequent analysis of ash we should be able to detect LENR. If there was any.

I am glad to see folks continuing to defy conventional wisdom about the physics of transmutation. Humanity has historically shunned, and scorned, alchemists. Until, of course, they produced some useful process or discovery: then, they became historical heroes. (Albeit often posthumously.)

• I'm pretty old. Old enough to remember fairy tales like wrist-watch personal communicators, light-ray-beam-energy devices, distributed portable personal electronic computing devices, distributed commercial sunshine-to-electricity converters, etc., etc...

"Bah, humbug," said many of then-experts. (Many of them my teachers and professors.)

What next? Fiery fairy tales like nuclear fusion in a take-home bottle? Bah, humbug!

You say.

• penswrite I think you missed my point

first off, input 1400 watts and you have more or less a heater you can buy at Target for $40
    it glows and gets really hot
    who knows? if you put a temperature sensor on it it might just beat the values you were seeing in the MFMP test
    for all we know we might just be dealing with a glorified enhanced heater here more efficient than the current models

secondly, comparing the power output of two materials does not cold fusion make
    I could do a spectrometer analysis of the chemicals that go into the manufacturing of the two solar panels there are bound to be some differences
    I could infer that the material in panel A coalesces into some matrix and is the cause of the 20% extra power
    or there could be another reason why solar panel A produces 100 watts and solar panel B produces 120 watts

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.