Confidential video of the inside of the 1MW Plant leaked?

• Official Post

Here is an older, but I guess yet not published video of one of the first 1MW plants somewhere at the end of it's manufacturing process in Bologna, Italy.
    It's very interesting and showing very much details, of the plant and the manufcaturing building itself! :golly:

The video was published yesterday by someone calld Rasheed Stone, I've never heard before ?(
    The clip seems to be made by @Mats Lewan.

• Nice find Barty. I had not seen that video before. I found a copy that was published in 2011.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now found the video within the article from september 2011 by Mats Lewan in Ny Teknik.
    http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter…energi/article3264361.ece

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ;)

• Excerpt from old 2011 or 2012 video. Rossi said it would be shipped within two weeks to USA.
    Bad quality. 8)

---> part 1

External Content youtu.be

---> part 2

External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.