Nextbig future: An Archive function at this Forum

• I'm sure everyone here is busy. We are witnessing an epoch-making set of changes in this field. There have been more revolutionary changes in the last two years than the previous 22 years of LENR / CF progress. But where is the ability to look at this progress, or to see the role of this Forum in that progress?

Come on, Please get an archive function up and running! It cannot be that difficult. In my humble opinion as an "old guy" it is simply a grave error to not have such a function.

Sorry, but I cannot put it any other way.

Please respond here with a thumbs up if you would like this history to be remembered, or if you would like your role in this history to be remembered.

Thanks

• Thanks Alain for pointing that out. It looks like that just about covers everything before I joined around November 2014.

I would hope to see a specific button "Archives" on the Portal or Forum front page that leads to a searchable database with all the subjects and all the posting names as well as keywords and so on. Is SQL the way that is done now? I must be showing my age.... but anyway I hope the idea will be taken seriously. We are in very important times. Physics will come to us this time, I am certain. Those that do not will be left behind.... in exactly the sense of Kuhn's Structure of Scientific Revolutions. I am NOT kidding!

Thanks to all who are making this possible,
    Longview

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.