Ask questions to Andrew Hrischcanovich (Ukraine)

• Official Post

I just got a letter from @Andrew Hrischanovich (Ukraine). Here is a new video from,

The quartz reactor temperature of 1000-1100 C will not lift. It may collapse. But there are self-heating effects at lower temperatures. I made a quartz reactor, so that even with a thermocouple to be seen as self-heating is. I will soon be working with stainless steel reactor to raise the pressure inlet to 20-30 bar.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Two tablets are titanium hydride in a quartz reactor. The reactor was evacuated. When heating inductor desorbed hydrogen and accumulates in the tank under pressure and closed. The residual pressure in the reactor is discharged into the atmosphere. The temperature is stabilized by the input power. When a hydrogen observed heat flash that lasts up to 14 minutes and slowly falls exponentially. The higher the pressure, the higher the delta of temperature rise. We could only serve a maximum hydrogen pressure of 5 bar. It can be assumed that high pressure can be self-temperature oscillation. Measuring the efficiency of preparing for the experiment.

He promises to try to answer some of your questions in this thread. Please make thumbs up / likes on the questions you want answers to.

Blog
    http://tet.in.ua/index.php/en/

• It could be that the increase in the reaction is caused by a pressure change, not just a pressure increase. Did you try to vent some hydrogen from a higher pressure(5 bars) to a lower pressure (3 bars) and chech for a change in the reaction? I remember seeing this pressure reduction markedly increasing the reaction rate in a video produced by MFMP on their visit to a Russion LENR researcher when in Russia to see Parkhomov.

It might be that the pressure change is producing hydrogen nanoparticles called rydberg matter. This happens when there is a pressure or temperature change in a supercritical gas. If this is found to be true, there is a way to produce these particles off line simply by using an electric arc and seperation via a balloon.

• It could be that the increase in the reaction is caused by a pressure change, not just a pressure increase. Did you try to vent some hydrogen from a higher pressure(5 bars) to a lower pressure (3 bars) and chech for a change in the reaction? I remember seeing this pressure reduction markedly increasing the reaction rate in a video produced by MFMP on their visit to a Russion LENR researcher when in Russia to see Parkhomov.

It might be that the pressure change is producing hydrogen nanoparticles called rydberg matter. This happens when there is a pressure or temperature change in a supercritical gas. If this is found to be true, there is a way to produce these particles off line simply by using an electric arc and seperation via a balloon.

When reducing the pressure, the temperature falls. I do not think that this nuclear reaction. There are possible effects of dissociation-association and asymmetry of this process. Nickel and titanium are helping to take the hydrogen atomic state. Then hydrogen moves itself to a molecule H2 with the release of energy. H+H=H2+436kJ/mol .Maybe it's because.

• Also, given that they're heating their titanium hydride tablets inductively and that there are conflicting reports on the role of electromagnetic stimulation in LENR, I would like to know if they've observed apparently anomalous heating with other heat sources.

In other experiments was a nichrome resistive heating coils. The effect is the same. Electromagnetic stimulation does not make a difference. Even turning off the heating tablets and inductor by injecting hydrogen has flash. Temperature is important just in any way.

• Please provide more measurement data and try to publish a paper describing your experiment in detail at current science journal :this:

To make it more data, I have to work harder. The article and the description of the experiment is on my website. I show what happens if you do so. And why a thermal flash? To understand this it is necessary to change the settings and explore. Then write a scientific article.

• Great intensity in reactions LENRO no. If run with deuterium, even mechanical shock or any change to it will flue gas neutrons. If you freeze the heavy water will be ice, hitting it, you will get a neutron bursts. Small radiation can be observed in some chemical reactions.

• Andrew, thanks for informing about your interesting work.
    Have you measured the COP of your reactor ? (The ratio, Energy output / Energy input).
    If yes, what is the best COP you got and how was it measured ?

I am now preparing a new stand for the measurement COP. Will quartz tube flushed with running water. And water heating determine COP. See my channel on YouTube. Will information.

• Andrew, these are very interesting tests. Thank you for sharing that with us! I have some questions:
    1. Did you try it also with nickel (not with titanium)?
    2. Can you provide some electrical information: What frequency, power and current do you use for this induction heater? Can you control all these values in lineary or are you using on-off control?
    3. Rossi has found electrical discharge or build-up of an electrostatic field while having LENR. Did you observe that also?
    4. Do you believe this is a more efficient way to initiate LENR than using a heating coil?
    5. Do you intend to heat the stainless steel tube with the induction heater or the tablet inside?

• In other experiments was a nichrome resistive heating coils. The effect is the same. Electromagnetic stimulation does not make a difference. Even turning off the heating tablets and inductor by injecting hydrogen has flash. Temperature is important just in any way.

Think Rossi & Parkhomov stimulate the Lady LENR to light off her micro bursts at nuclear active sites with their intentionally noisy source of EM & really can't tell what the Lady resonates best too? Can you get a spectrum in by switching microware off & on at maybe a sweep freq circuit. Would be interesting. Godes has theory & EM generator included in his patent but not sure he states specific EM frequencies, been a long time since I have looked at it.

• Is it possible to rapidly turn microwave on/off at different frequencies to put some TRIAC type excitation into Lady LENR here. My electrical engineering is very rusty after 15 moves around the Sun since retirement. Had a medical problem I had to solve during that hiatus which I think I have done it, anyway I'm still alive, thank whowever! Actually my major training was mechanical, nuclear with a lot of electrical grad school courses till the children took priority, oh well there I go again - always talk too much! I've always been fascinated with the nucleus & physics of the atoms. like Stoyan Sarg's unique thinking in this area.

• Thank you for your comments and evaluation of my experience!
    1. I have worked with nickel. Very moody metal. So well behaved, sometimes very bad. Much depends on the variety of nickel and its brands. We long to find nickel temperature range. Titanium is easier and more stable.
    2.Energiya inverter to 3kW. Usually we are working on power 1-1,5 kW. Miandr signal on the resonant circuit inductor and capacitor is supplied via a high-frequency transformer. The frequency of 300 kHz to 750kGts depending on the capacitors. Control is necessary to manually is an experiment. Then you can make and automatic.
    3. Yes, I started with the plasma. And the arc and glow discharge voltage. I have two clips in my YouTube channel, how it works. Reactions LENR and better COP in the discharge. In the plasma was an experiment with COP-1/6. It is necessary to repeat again!
    4. Yes, the plasma and high voltage better. Rezerford in 1939 showed that the nuclear reactions going after the voltage 100,000 volts between hydrogen and lithium. If instead of hydrogen apply deuterium, the reaction starts from 20 000 volts. The discharge is the key to LENR!
    5. Yes, definitely. Quartz reactor is to be seen. The stainless reactor can safely raise the pressure up to 30 bar.

• Think Rossi & Parkhomov stimulate the Lady LENR to light off her micro bursts at nuclear active sites with their intentionally noisy source of EM & really can't tell what the Lady resonates best too? Can you get a spectrum in by switching microware off & on at maybe a sweep freq circuit. Would be interesting. Godes has theory & EM generator included in his patent but not sure he states specific EM frequencies, been a long time since I have looked at it.

We worked on different frequencies. Big depending on the electromagnetic frequency, we have not noticed. Basically, the temperature plays an important function. The frequency is only important in the nuclear magnetic resonance for different metals. But there's frequency from MHz. We worked 300-650 kHz.

• Is it possible to rapidly turn microwave on/off at different frequencies to put some TRIAC type excitation into Lady LENR here. My electrical engineering is very rusty after 15 moves around the Sun since retirement. Had a medical problem I had to solve during that hiatus which I think I have done it, anyway I'm still alive, thank whowever! Actually my major training was mechanical, nuclear with a lot of electrical grad school courses till the children took priority, oh well there I go again - always talk too much! I've always been fascinated with the nucleus & physics of the atoms. like Stoyan Sarg's unique thinking in this area.

I was an experiment where I put a quartz tube with a titanium hydride powder in a microwave oven. Turn out spark plasma and inside the hydrogen is released and consumed. You can thus try. All the necessary testing. But microwaves difficult and dangerous for the health work!

• Excitation LENR powdered titanium hydride high-voltage high-frequency glow discharge.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes you are right. Video without description. I do a lot of work to do. Many experimented and now continues to collect the installation, I like experimental work. Little time remains for writing articles, but I will do it soon. In the video shown tleyushy discharge in a hydrogen atmosphere. The cathode is a nickel or titanium. Excess heat, I took it and got it to glow discharge. I have no doubt. Before me, the effect is deeply explored since 1990 and also get the excess heat to 150% and higher.

• Official Post

Today I read the link
    http://tet.in.ua/index.php/en/…lear-reaction-in-titanium
    is it new?
    the description of experiments is quite detailed.
    the translation is hard to catch for me sometime.
    the process is described in detail, and the hunt for artifacts (sorption heat,), and problems (cracks...)...
    It seems to be detailed like a paper, but translated by google (or by me...).
    They cite some collaboration with Parkhomov.

Sure it is interesting to analyse, by experts.
    Can someone make a quick synthesis, from an experimenter point of view... maybe I misunderstood much.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.