US White House petition on LENR

• Official Post

Someone launched a WhiteHouse petition
    https://petitions.whitehouse.g…ion-lenr-power-generation

Speed up development of clean, really too cheap to meter Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) power generation.Alndrea Rossi's Hot E-Cat will eliminate the climate change problem and World's need for clean, too cheap to meter new Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) based power generation products. Has been successfully replicated by one Dr Parkhomov of Russia & similarly by Chinese! Needs control, protection development NOW as like billions we spent on the not so clean present Nuclear "Reactor systems bringing them to fruition - now its time for Smart Government to speed this development up with over-site, crash research, open commercialization paths & funding as we did developing the atomic bomb in war time & subsequent commercial Nuclear power generation which can now be replaced by this New form of clean Nuclear Energy for everything from unique home heating to industrial supply of CLEAN energy!

• The Lugano e-cat showed no excess heat and indeed the Chinese replication also showed no excess, (see my comment on that thread). So that is replictaion, but not of a helpful sort.

The extraordinary aspect of the Lugano test - the isotopic results - has never been replicated anywhere.

So I don't find the statements in this Petition very convincing. Were I an LENR researcher I'd be worried about such possible misrepresentation of the field.

I'd also point out that Rossi seems to have no lack of money.

Tom

• The late Issac Asimov "There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death."

Jim

Hope you still have your sense of humor because that could just as well apply to me also!

Time, I am sure will prove one of us right & the other wrong just the same!

Oh, Donald Trump, Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton seem to have no end to funding also. Where is all that money we could use. Sign our interest petition now , if you really search for the truth, No?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.