Article by Celani on his wires, with improvements. Maybe some hint for Parkhomov replications?

• Official Post

daniele Passerini publish an article by celani on his latest experiments with wires.
    http://22passi.blogspot.ro/201…roscopic-current-and.html

There is some improvements linked to fiberglass sheath and iron.
    Note that iron was found in Lugano powders...

I let experts judge if it is interesting for their experiments...

• Celani should simply used bundles of wires to step up his effect and increase his signal to noise ratio. I have suggested this to MFPM and never got a coherent reason as to why not. Imagine, for example, ten thin wires surrounding a single rod heater. Same (or almost same) heater power in as for a single wire but TEN TIMES the output! That should be much easier to measure. And better yet, do it in a calorimeter. Far as I can tell, Celani et al have never ruled out measurement error.

As is true for anyone claiming robust excess power, the goal should be discontinuation (or at least a substantial decrease) in the input power when the supposed reactor is running! I see no evidence of that in this work.

• Official Post

Celani should simply used bundles of wires to step up his effect and increase his signal to noise ratio. I have suggested this to MFPM and never got a coherent reason as to why not. Imagine, for example, ten thin wires surrounding a single rod heater. …

Is quite refreshing to see you doing suggestions and methodological recommendations, albeit in a slightly scornfull manner, but a level of scornfull I still find constructive, rather than belittling people and results. I hope you have decided to mantain this level of participation, as if you do, I will finally be actually interested in following your imputs, and will consider you an asset to this forum. You see, we "fanboys" are as interested in finding the truth as you, but with a positive attitude.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.