Philosophy and Science

• And your point is?

I had quoted Planck earlier today, with a long version of Planck's rather grim dictum that the progress of science is 'funeral by funeral". So this at least shows another side of Planck, a hero of science to many, and I believe rightly so. Further, the stance of Thomas Clarke and other skeptics appears to be that "it is all decided, LENR is [select your expletive}".

So for you FrankCensor: Re-read the quote, and if you don't get the point, breath deeply and repeat it every 5th breath for 20 minutes each day. Check back in 30 days. ^^

• "He should have added: Unfortunately, to replicate an experiment, you need poetry and imagination."

Interesting quote, unfortunately the most important was neglected. Also needed is work... and less talk. Maybe Planks' interpretation of experiment implied work. Nowadays it's mostly talk and little doing.

• "He should have added: Unfortunately, to replicate an experiment, you need poetry and imagination."

Interesting quote, unfortunately the most important was neglected. Also needed is work... and less talk. Maybe Planks' interpretation of experiment implied work. Nowadays it's mostly talk and little doing.

Yes and no. What I meant with the addition is, that you can only describe an experiment with all the factors and influences the model provides you (I'm pretty sure thats the imagination, Plank meant), and the poetry is your description of your model.

That we talk to much and do to little. I see it more from the perspective of Tesla, you have to think and imagine your invention more and plan and after some long thinking, after you imagined all the effects in the matter you want to construct, build it. I'm now utterly convinced that everything in our reality has a 3 dimensional volume and mass on the lowest level of realization. As my mind is fully capable of imagine everything 3 dimensional, you can use your mind to construct and see the interactions first (Would be nice to have some computer tools, but I'm working on that).
    BSM-SG gave me the basic tool and so far it works wonderfully. Lets see if the last inventions will turn out good, will give updates on them :)

• Free energy inventions at this time could not possibly turn out good. For our well being the economic structure would not allow implementation.

"Busy and stupid people always create the biggest mess." As nature intended to control the population expansion.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.