How to twist physics into crackpottery

• 1) Take an obsolete term used by someone famous, say, Richard Feynman
    2) Add simplistic ideas of reality
    3) Use the Grind'O'Crackpot on full speed

There you go. Now you can use it to explain LENR, for example.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, I guess old "p" is good for something. It is indeed an interesting video that may have been here before.

One may be able to use this lattice model of the nucleus to explain LENR, for example. I would be tempted to use it to attempt predict other aneutronic reactions.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Perse Tyy.
    Tämä on viimeinen kerta, kun vastaan sinun vittuiluviesteisiisi, joissa ei ole mitään sisältöä.
    En edes halua ymmärtää motiivejasi, koska olet ylittänyt minun ymmärrykseni moneen kertaan.
    Viimeisenä toiveenani sinulle on, että ainakin miettisit jotakin kakkos-stategiaa, siltä varalta että esimerkiksi tämän heppulin näkemykset olisivat todempia kuin sinun heittosi ja loukkauksesi.

https://youtu.be/JzlmUcx02m0?t=61

Hello mydear Timo!

Please view the attached video, I find it interesting.

BR Jouni

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.