Recent biotech ad-blog trolling here

• It appears these "ad-blog-trolling" efforts have a common theme. The names so far are ChloeMica, Caroline91, OliviaRay, Venus Timberlake.Their English has a peculiarly Central Asian style. The linkouts are biomedical or biotech. They don't seem to have the sophistication to realize there is no biology or biotech or bio-medical subject matter here. The efforts may well be robotic or at least semi-automated. Until they give us good reason, I would suggest not clicking on the linkouts given. You never know what might lurk there.

Back to LENR, sorry for the interruption.

• Thanks for the warning, but how would I know what lurks there if I don't click in the linkouts? These idiots really frustrate. Is this some form of LENR conspiracy?

I took the risk, saw nothing related to LENR there. I don't recommend clicking those links. I suspect the "system" or person is paid for every click generated. That may be all there is to it, but even that "innocuous click" guarantees more of that sort of stuff will show up here.... unfortunately-- and it already seems to be propagating here.

• When a thought bridges the unconcious/conscious barrier in the modern cavemans' brain related to LENR, how analagous is this to the old cavemans' concept of fire? Probably fear was the primary motivating factor relative to judgment at that time. They weren't burdened with modern "ad-blog-trolling".

The ability to overcome the Coulomb barrier with a simple reactor is a very beautiful gift but our awareness of it is too premature for pratical use. Track the e-cats' evolutionary progress as a measure of immaturity. I relate some forms of profit making as being immature.

"Back to LENR, sorry for the interruption".

Yes, when I first initiated hydrogen fusion it was in it's basic form. There was no transmutation at the higher AMU's. A very small quantity of hydrogen fused to produce helium.
    I'm assembling a reactor to replicate this for the hell of it.

• It appears these "ad-blog-trolling" efforts have a common theme. The names so far are ChloeMica, Caroline91, OliviaRay, Venus Timberlake.Their English has a peculiarly Central Asian style. The linkouts are biomedical or biotech. They don't seem to have the sophistication to realize there is no biology or biotech or bio-medical subject matter here. The efforts may well be robotic or at least semi-automated. Until they give us good reason, I would suggest not clicking on the linkouts given. You never know what might lurk there.

Back to LENR, sorry for the interruption.

It appears that "susanrey" fits the pattern as well. But this time I did not click on "her" linkout. So far the pattern appears to be a female-like name, a complete beginner, a rather non-sense sentence or two and a linkout to some biotech or biomedical site.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.