New German patent application by Heinrich Hora about nano-structure used for LENR

• Official Post

On Cobraf LEN4-Eye gave the reference to a German patent application, by Heinrich Hora
    http://www.google.com/patents/DE102012015801A1?cl=en

This patent does not patent LENR itself, nor a reactor, but a "trick" to maintain the property of nanostructures used in some LENR protocols

The idea is simply to prevent those structure to be destroyed at high temperature...

This is a very serious and rational way to patent LENR...
    Normally when working on a disruptive technology the best practice is to patent some details, tricks, application, because the rest is either unpatentable science, or easily circumvented process.

Hora is mostly known for proposing a theory about George Miley's experimental results, the "Hora-Miley" Theory.

The patent claims seems quite general, just stating that secret is to prevent sintering of nanostructure... it justs adds some second-chance claims with more specificity...

Maybe is it simply a coquetry patent, just to add to the patent count of a scientists, or to reassure investors... Anyway it seems above average.

• I figured that. I was more curious about knowing in detail and with great accuracy how nanoparticle sintering is prevented with this invention. I get the gist with Google Translate, but I would prefer if a native german speaker could confirm that with a human translation.

• Official Post

Here ist the original application, actually it is called 'Offenlegungsschrift'

https://drive.google.com/file/…4Q3ZudlU/view?usp=sharing

This is the responsible scientist:
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hora (german)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hora (english)

A professional like him, will not make an patent application if it is a scam.

Here the document as PDF Text file:

https://drive.google.com/file/…QRGxCQjg/view?usp=sharing

And the claim is:

After the in 1989 reported contradictory and mostly unreproducible processes of cold fusion, in 2009 has been developed to continuously and fully reproducible technique with remarkable high energy and neutron emission. But it arose the problem of the sintering together of the necessary large-area nanostructures of carrier crystals, that limited the process to round about five hours of use. According to the invention, the nanostructures described below are applied in order to achieve unlimited use.

Greets
    Felix

• [...]And the claim is:

A very important claim indeed! Nanostructures are the key as many LENR researchers have observed. I'm not sure how Rossi managed to keep people looking elsewhere with Lugano replications.

Quote from magicsound

Here's an important paper co-written by Hora with Miley's group and Mark Prelas (SKINR) [...] Two of the references cited are by Holmlid.

Also see these documents by Holmlid-Hora-Miley:

Ultrahigh-density deuterium of Rydberg matter clusters for inertial confinement fusion targets
    Clusters with Picometer Distance of Deuterons and LENR

• https://newatlas.com/energy/hb…oron-fusion-clean-energy/

Radical hydrogen-boron reactor leapfrogs current nuclear fusion tech

The results of decades of research by Emeritus Professor Heinrich Hora, HB11's approach to fusion does away with rare, radioactive and difficult fuels like tritium altogether – as well as those incredibly high temperatures. Instead, it uses plentiful hydrogen and boron B-11, employing the precise application of some very special lasers to start the fusion reaction.

Professor Heinrich Hora is making progress without mentioning the killer word LENR.

• The HB11 website provides more interesting information, in particular the Jan. 2020 paper.

It seems the technology is still at a very early stage and currently mainly a bundle of potential technologies that are also concentrated in a number of patent applications.

I noticed that the 1.4 MV potential of the reactor sphere required to generate electricity , indicated in their illustrations, conflicts with the 1.4 V potential in the text provided.

Hora's patent applications describe a potential of 1.4 MV will be required, which is quite complicated to implement.

• Official Post

It is absolute if you look at the gauge of wiring to the reactor.

Then you can look at keV vs meV person reaction of course.

• Warm fusion/annialation, Fission MSRs, and pico-chemistry are the real options I seem to be seeing. Pico-chemistry seems like it will be more compact, simple, widely applicable world wide and versatile. I mean if you have hydrogen/catalyst or water, and the right Fe, Ag, Cu, W, Ni isotopes or alloys you are gucci (Fe would be cheapest and most abundant). "LENR" is pretty much pico-chemistry until pushed into warm fusion/HENR spraying particles everywhere. Then you have experimenters getting affected. Stick to engineering pico-hydride aperatuses for shield-less consumer/civilian applications, directly replacing non-renewable hydrocarbon/chemical energy.

• Official Post

Aneutronic warm fusion would be perfect for space applications! Well, as would many of the energy sources discussed on this forum.

Always astonished by how people are dreaming about space missions while our own planet falling apart.

How is it when your house is burning because of wild fires and you talk Mars missions. I don't get it.

Is it a result of a propaganda aimed to distract us from mundane problems?

• Always astonished by how people are dreaming about space missions while our own planet falling apart.

How is it when your house is burning because of wild fires and you talk Mars missions. I don't get it.

Is it a result of a propaganda aimed to distract us from mundane problems?

Hans Guck-in-die-Luft

Wenn der Hans zur Schule ging,

Stets sein Blick am Himmel hing.

Nach den Dächern, Wolken, Schwalben

Schaut er aufwärts allenthalben:

Vor die eignen Füße dicht,

Ja, da sah der Bursche nicht,

Also daß ein jeder ruft:

“Seht den Hans Guck-in-die-Luft!”

Kam ein Hund daher gerannt;

Hänslein blickte unverwandt

In die Luft.

Niemand ruft:

“Hans gib acht, der Hund ist nah !”

Was geschah ?

Bauz! Perdauz! – da liegen zwei!

Hund und Hänschen nebenbei.

Einst ging er an Ufers Rand

Mit der Mappe in der Hand.

Nach dem blauen Himmel hoch

Sah er, wo die Schwalbe flog,

Also daß er kerzengrad

Immer mehr zum Flusse trat.

Und die Fischlein in der Reih’

Sind erstaunt sehr, alle drei.

Noch ein Schritt! und plumbs! der Hans

Stürst hinab kopfüber ganz! –

Die drei Fischlein sehr erschreckt

Haben sich sogleich versteckt.

Doch zum Glück da kommen zwei

Männer aus der Näh’ herbei,

Und die haben ihn mit Stangen

Aus dem Wasser aufgefangen.

Seht! Nun steht er triefend naß!

Ei! das ist ein schlechter Spaß!

Wasser läuft dem armen Wicht

Aus dem Haaren in’s Gesicht,

Aus den Kleidern, von dem Armen;

Und es friert ihn zum Erbarmen.

Doch die Fischlein alle drei,

Schwimmen hurtig gleich herbei;

Strecken’s Köpflein aus der Fluth,

Lachen, daß man’s hören thut,

Lachen fort noch lange Zeit;

Und die Mappe schwimmt schon weit.

• Official Post

Nuts

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.