Rossi - Cooperation with replicators. Ultimate way to judge credibility.

• "This is the LENR Forum, not the E-Cat forum!"

Exactly. The E-Cat has a specified charge. LENR experiments should also investigate alternative materials for hydrogen fusion. My work with nickelous oxide indicates a periodicity in the atomic array that will initiate hydrogen fusion when hydrogen dissociates thermally in contact with the catalyst and fuses into helium.

Also, let's depart from personal vendettas against Dr. Rossi that takes the gullible on tangents.

• [quote]
    I have read many claims like this one -- Rossi can't give details because the ecat will be widely copied. What do you think will happen when he actually sells one (even just one) to anyone other than the fictitious clients he's claimed so far? What's to stop anyone from dismantling, analyzing, and reverse engineering the device and the fuel? No. Patent protection would be the ONLY way to protect such a significant invention. If it existed, which clearly it doesn't.

At the time he will sell E-Cats it will be patented to the higher extent. For now, he do not want to loose any advantage so helping us is not good idea from the business point of view.

• At the time he will sell E-Cats it will be patented to the higher extent. For now, he do not want to loose any advantage so helping us is not good idea from the business point of view.

Rossi's problem with the patent office very simple. It is that the USPO will not grant patents for perpetual motion, free energy or nuclear fusion devices without a working model which they can have properly tested. Rossi has never done this. That's why he used the subterfuge of calling his device a heater. All he patented was an electrical heater -- not one mention of fusion or nuclear or LENR energy whatsoever. IMO, that's because Rossi has nothing at all that works and never did. If he had, he'd get a proper patent NOW -- not in the dim and distant future.

• George,
    I would be quite happy just to see you wriggle out from this forum.

On another subject. Just working with grandson on Bluetooth autonomous toy Car. Had some trouble with stepper motor board LN 298 & had idea that this would be very easy way for you to get both forward & reverse currents thru your fuel elements heater coils. Its a pulse width device with control of pulse height (power), width (freq content exploration) etc. Rossi just mentioned in his patent that EM frequency content is part of his, my guess, initiation, growth & control of LENR process sites in the fuel element from which he extracts his power. Just an idea FreeThinker, also talked to me356 & Dennis about this possibility of control for replicators. Publishing fuel composition by Rossi in new patent was also a plus. Jim

• So what does this mean? He will not give some hints to the replicators? They already know everything?

Hmmm...

I think Rossi means that there will be no point in attempting garage-style replications (that are years behind his current tech level) because once his customer testing/acceptance is completed and he starts the process of bulk sales the world will then have this tech readily available. I think he regards these attempts to replicate his tech as unneccesary (he was probably doing the same tests over and over again 7 years ago).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.